• Honey Select 2

Votes: 507 61.2%
  • Daz

Votes: 321 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Hard to choose, I like both Honey select 2 and Daz, the only problem I got with both is, most VN tend to use the same models over and over that it become a bore to watch the same looking characters with other names and background over and over. So personaly I don't mind neither of them 2, aslong you try use newer models, least not yet used.

LordHaveMercyMaam

Mar 16, 2024
View attachment 3443860

Overview:
Contagion Crisis is a monster survival-horror kinetic novel heavily influenced by games such as Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, and more.

In 2018, a contagion escapes into the city of Grimhaven, Washington, turning everything it touches into lust-fueled monsters. Sisters, Sarah and Ava, must traverse the city, doing their best to avoid the lustful mutations, military personnel, and raiders. To find the truth of the origin of the contagion, the pair will have to unravel a web of lies that will take them into the deepest, darkest pit.

For the demo, you will be playing the intro of the game, which follows Officer Kathy Monroe. We have two versions of the game: one developed in Daz and one developed in Honey Select 2. While the narrative remains largely unchanged, the art and animations are completely different. We're looking for community feedback to decide which route we should finish the game in.

Once you've completed both versions,
or vote in the poll above.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: WeLoveMonsters - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
DAZ EDITION

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

HS2 EDITION
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3443946 View attachment 3443947 View attachment 3443948 View attachment 3443949 View attachment 3443950 View attachment 3443951 View attachment 3443952 View attachment 3443953 View attachment 3443962 View attachment 3443963 View attachment 3443964 View attachment 3443965 View attachment 3443966 View attachment 3443967 View attachment 3443968
wont run? for somereason

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Oh okay. Currently, the infection turns women into futa, elongates tongues, and grows cocks. But it's situational. Long-term the infection will transform people into more mutations: think tentacles and stuff like that. Along with creating other monstrosities.
If it’s alright could I ask a question about content tags? Is there a good chance then to see a lot of futa going forward or is it more of a smaller portion of the game, maybe as a segway into more advanced mutations? Also I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t ask about an anal tag XD

The game seems really really promising!

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
If it’s alright could I ask a question about content tags? Is there a good chance then to see a lot of futa going forward or is it more of a smaller portion of the game, maybe as a segway into more advanced mutations? Also I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t ask about an anal tag XD

The game seems really really promising!
That's a good question! I would say it's largely going to be hetero with the monsters/zombies. But there will be more futa sprinkled in. The idea is that as the story progresses, the mutations get more and more wild, the people turn more monstrous.

So as far as anal, yes that's planned too :)

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
That's a good question! I would say it's largely going to be hetero with the monsters/zombies. But there will be more futa sprinkled in. The idea is that as the story progresses, the mutations get more and more wild, the people turn more monstrous.

So as far as anal, yes that's planned too :)
Gotcha, thank you for answering and being upfront about it!

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just curious, but will there be any way to turn off the futa for those who don't wanna see it?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that, if you want to emphasize the horror aspects, Daz is the way to go because it is much more realistic. HS2 is more cartoonish, and therefor better lends itself to the erotic side of the game. My recommendation is to go with erotic with a horror flavor, rather tan the reverse, so recommend HS2. I wouldn't be disappointed to see this game go with Daz, though.

• Love

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
Really loved the game so far, I would say to use Honey Select as it does look a lot more appealing and if I am honest this game stands out a lot more with Honey Select (Not that Daz doesn't look good) and it would be great to see more games using Honey Select.

Last edited:
  • Love

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I totally dig the longer tongue mutations..... Very interesting......but... Is this going to be a futa apocalypse ? ugh, not a fan of this, I myself dont like this. Chicks with dicks is just..... ewww. True horror

Last edited: