• Honey Select 2

Votes: 507 61.2%
  • Daz

Votes: 321 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
BTW: played the daz version, cause that is my preference (working on a daz game, too). I guess I'll give the other a gander now, tough my vote is still for Daz3D. ;)

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for trying both!
Playing for a bit and knowing the story already, I went as far as the "raping" of Tiffany to see what the infected look like. The graphics were good, and the animations were ok, but... Daz is still my vote for later releases.

A few pieces of advice. Take 'em or leave 'em.
  1. When making a scene, place everything such as the cars, and not move them AT ALL until the end (the infected's truck moved at least two times during the scene in Daz).
  2. When the policewoman drove into the gas station, I would think she would park next to a gas pump (Daz version).
  3. After the infected came into Tiffany's mouth, splattering cum over her face, that cum should remain there until the end (again in the Daz version, as the cum on her left cheek disappeared soon after).
Great demo, and good luck on this game.

Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Playing for a bit and knowing the story already, I went as far as the "raping" of Tiffany to see what the infected look like. The graphics were good, and the animations were ok, but... Daz is still my vote for later releases.

A few pieces of advice. Take 'em or leave 'em.
  1. When making a scene, place everything such as the cars, and not move them AT ALL until the end (the infected's truck moved at least two times during the scene in Daz).
  2. When the policewoman drove into the gas station, I would think she would park next to a gas pump (Daz version).
  3. After the infected came into Tiffany's mouth, splattering cum over her face, that cum should remain there until the end (again in the Daz version, as the cum on her left cheek disappeared soon after).
Great demo, and good luck on this game.
Thanks for the notes I'll pass them on to the artist.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Dragonlight

Jul 17, 2019
Played both versions and gosh its a tough choice. Zombie girl in HS is way hotter though, and i kinda liked ehm fluidworks of the HS version more. Thats a vote for Honey Select from me. But if you going for creepy factor then definitely Daz. But both versions look good, and i hope you guys make the right decision and will use what is the most comfortable for you. Best of luck !

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Damn, when I downloaded this I wasn't expecting to be so on the fence about it. For reference, I'm a big RE, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Obscure kind of fan. So it all depends on what you want to achieve here. If you are truly looking for those aesthetics, it's Daz all the way.

If this game needs to give off a dark horror vibe that actually makes you uneasy, go with Daz. There's definitely things that need polishing, but the more realistic look with the unrealistic characteristics give it a true horror vibe that isn't appealing. But the fact that it isn't appealing is what is appealing here.

As far as animations go, HS2 all the way. I can see why people would be into this. My opinion, something like this would happen in an anime style/setting faster and that's why it feels more unique in the Daz style, even if it might be rough around the edges. The framing in the HS2 style is superior often as well, aside from the Tiffany blur reveal.

Honestly, for a more unique gritty product I'd go with Daz - look closely at what the HZ2 demo is doing right and copy mannerisms over to the Daz version. The darker lighting at times, the close framing (I get it, rendering isn't as tight but still) and a few of the poses. That'll leave a more jarring impression.

If you want a more sexual expressive content oriented game where the horror style is story but not aesthetics, go with HZ2 and make everything bounce like there's no tomorrow.

Good luck on your adventure and as always - aim for the head if sucking dick doesn't work!

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Damn, when I downloaded this I wasn't expecting to be so on the fence about it. For reference, I'm a big RE, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Obscure kind of fan. So it all depends on what you want to achieve here. If you are truly looking for those aesthetics, it's Daz all the way.

If this game needs to give off a dark horror vibe that actually makes you uneasy, go with Daz. There's definitely things that need polishing, but the more realistic look with the unrealistic characteristics give it a true horror vibe that isn't appealing. But the fact that it isn't appealing is what is appealing here.

As far as animations go, HS2 all the way. I can see why people would be into this. My opinion, something like this would happen in an anime style/setting faster and that's why it feels more unique in the Daz style, even if it might be rough around the edges. The framing in the HS2 style is superior often as well, aside from the Tiffany blur reveal.

Honestly, for a more unique gritty product I'd go with Daz - look closely at what the HZ2 demo is doing right and copy mannerisms over to the Daz version. The darker lighting at times, the close framing (I get it, rendering isn't as tight but still) and a few of the poses. That'll leave a more jarring impression.

If you want a more sexual expressive content oriented game where the horror style is story but not aesthetics, go with HZ2 and make everything bounce like there's no tomorrow.

Good luck on your adventure and as always - aim for the head if sucking dick doesn't work!
Very good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AMRFTY

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
played both ,and both looking nice,is hard to chosee between them,im not very high fan of hs2 but there are plenty ofgames that they have beautiful models,,if i chosee daz over hs2 is bcs i love everything about the realistic angle ,but the models on dazfor the girls are less hotter than those on the hs2 they seem being less curvy and no so beaytful on the faces,i know is a demo but both are great,i will say daz fro overall but hs2 for the hotties[im all about curvy and thicc women] so is 50/50

• Love

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
My two worthless cents:

I'd choose the DAZ version, the aesthetic displayed felt more in tune with the setting. I'll take the night setting from the HS2 version and a few artistic choices from the HS2 artist, though.
Also, it looks like the DAZ artist is a bit ahead of the HS2 artist in their rendering app mastery.

The lighting was inconsistent in both versions (more noticeable in HS2 given the night setting)

The veiny look should be toned down in DAZ, but that is miles ahead of the almost invisible change (other than the skin color) displayed in the HS2 version. Sometimes I confused the veins with sweat and lighting shenanigans; in most animations and quite a few renders, the veins just disappeared.

The DAZ "rolling carpet" tongue needs to be revised, it looked too cartooney, The HS2 version looked way more "realistic"... that says it all.

The clit mutation/expansion looked bad in both versions, a bit less in the HS2 version.

DAZ's subtle changes are a plus. I know this is down to artistic choices, but the girl change in the HS2 version was quite jarring.

The animations are more fluid in HS2

Regardless of my preference and opinions, the dev should pick what works best for the project, and screw what the people want (within reason, that is)
I'd rather see a completed "lesser" work rather than a chosen-by-committee atrocity that gets abandoned down the line trying to meet the expectations of a thousand masters.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it! I would guess in 3-4 weeks. Ideally, I'd like to shoot for monthly updates, but myself and the artists are all working on this part-time. The first release will include the intro (demo) and chapter 1. Chapter 1 is estimated to be about double the size of the intro.
Awesome, hopefully, there will be some sister-on-sister action. Damn, I think I just wet my panties........MOMMY!!!!.......

May 9, 2017
Tried both. While Daz is the better engine, your models and skill level are far better with the Honey Select version. You'll make a great HS2 based game, but a mediocre Daz game. Facial expressions, animation quality, and hotness of models are far better in the HS2 Version. I didn't find the characters in the Daz version attractive much at all.

• Love