HTML Abandoned Control [v1.0] [The Dynasty King]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Book of Control.jpg

Overview:
Born In a Small town a boy with no interest in life discovers a temple belonging to one of the eight gods and becomes chosen to represent one of the gods and his new goal in life is to convert followers by any means necessary but why not have fun with it after all you can pretty much do anything right.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-31
Developer: The Dynasty King -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Old saves not compatible now, require new save

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Librarian.jpg Officer TempCorr.jpg whore corr1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
looks like a good start. Little content to speak of i look forward to seeing how this grows.

May 21, 2017
It is just me or does the description and details of the game feel just like "Thundering Business". I mean in that game its Zues that Recruits the MC and asks for worshipers, so he teaches us a spell that when whispered to a girl they become sexually aroused and after fucking them they become worshipers......... so what's so different in this game?

Well downloaded the game and already found a bug: Click on the Spells button on the left. Now click on the Existing spell. Cant navigate back to the previous screen as the only button present is 'Bedroom'.

There's practically nothing in the game. Go to the police station. use Claravoyance spell. Go to the holding cell..... End of content. Seriously?

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I'll bookmark and keep an eye on it to see if more content gets added. especially in the tags. with a premise like this, it feels the lack of tags and content leaves something to be desired.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
so yea, no matter what sequence you do the books in, nothing, also, when you go to alleyway, sister isn't there, or am I missing shit

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Always welcome more games like this looks like beautiful models (y)
Edit : Still full of bugs and there is nothing to do yet

Last edited:

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
An intriguing start. By the way, what is the name of the engine on which this game is made? I have come across HTML games like this many times. At first I thought, "No, they don't compare to visual novels on Ren Py." But now I'm kind of a fan of this subgenre.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
An intriguing start. By the way, what is the name of the engine on which this game is made? I have come across HTML games like this many times. At first I thought, "No, they don't compare to visual novels on Ren Py." But now I'm kind of a fan of this subgenre.
Haven't downloaded this and none of the screenshots show actual gameplay, but odds are it's built in , using either the SugarCube or Harlowe formats.

Reactions: Onlygoodgames