HTML Abandoned Control [v1.0] [The Dynasty King]

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
this game needs a lot of fixing. So many bugs, i get the same storyline all the time, and even get spells cast when i am not even in the area. A lot of work needs to be done before I point out that there is very little content.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
There needs to be something done that after you have gone into your spell book that the only option you have is to return to your bedroom. It gets very annoying after like the second time you choose spell book. :(

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The navigation is kinda terrible...i mean, follow to the alley...without knowing any directions, and then you stay there and need to guess it may be the time to use a spell. But i managed to find it, i just didnt find the way back home...okay, that was solved by trying the new spell in the right area because i got tired from it and could jump to my bedroom from there, but honestly, it was more luck than anything else to try the new spell right there and it didnt worked anywhere else so far...now i stand in my bedroom and dont know what to doo, it says im tired but i cant sleep, there is noone in the house and it dont makes much senseto go beack to city now, but since there is nothing in the forest or temple i guess thats my next way...
I guess that it will be like that for the time being. It may be a good idea to somehow hint it if you can use a spell. Some guide would also be useful for major things, right now i'm just running around like a beheaded chicken and hope i bump into anything or anyone.
Lets see if i can get used to it or if i complain more later ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay...got a few complains more.

In the holding cells the Officer Corr2.jpg and Officer Corr3.jpg are missing...and you may need to improve the performance, those videos there made my browsers to slideshows (tried maxthon, sleipnir and opera, its just to much no matter which browser i use).
btw, the 2nd floor has no navigation links, so without the sugarcube back arrow you are stranded.

The strange door thing after the office has or better said dont has a missing pic as well: Sub Hall.jpg

"do not fret NTR is optional" Literally the first use of the first spell makes you discover some asshole made your lil sis his slave, it leads to a stripclub and to a client...dunno how you define ntr, but to make it optional you need to rewrite that right away and i really hope you do it.

Btw, if you go into the office a second time you repeat that demon event, but it breaks the game because you can resist the green girl only once, after that there are no links anymore so you are stuck...btw, can you change the demon we get? Its one thing to play a male protagonist, an other if i am constantly followed my a male demon...how about that green girl or some other? Just not a male.

If you follow the redhead to her house you auto-cast hypnosis (even if the spell dont shows up in your spelllist) and then there are either 3 placeholders for coming pictures (no missing pic symbol but enough space for pictures between the last 3 lines of text) or missing videos my browser didnt even mention...okay, found the reason in the sourcecode, the linked videos are .mp4 but the files in the market girl folder are .wbem
After renaming the wbem to mp4 it workes, but again it pushed my pc to its limit (quad core, 64gb ram, ssd, 1050gtx) to play multiple vids at once

After the redhead i was again in the suburbs without a back link, so i called out for sis and tried corruption again (thought with a demon in my back i could maybe break her free or get some useful info about it) but it didnt only not work, it triggered a scene with the blonde whore from the alley.

And now i have a running bug, wherever i use the first spell i find the redhead, if i use the sugarcube back arrow i get the hiding whore...both multiple, sometimes even an infinite loop until i do on of them and avoid that spell.

Dunno if its an intended placeholder or just forgotten, but after you know where the whore lives you have a "img of house" textline in the suburbs, if you enter and cast your corruption spell you get the same scene as if you found her outside and end up in the alley again.

And now i have a second running bug, whenever i cast corruption i get the whore scene.

So, i'm pretty stuck now, i cant check any locations with my spells because they always lead to the same 2 scenes, lil sis is every day with that asshole and i can follow them to feed my bloodlust only, then i see the next magical set of eyes at home (the only time i see her at all and the spells didnt even work before they got redirected to the redhead and the whore), then i get the note to check the office what i already did and if i do it again i get stuck as mentioned above, i also dont find the blonde cop anymore (except the cop who tells about marias home should be her, but the pictures are from different people so i dont really know) or anyone else except for the ones i mentioned.

I hope i reached the end of content, because right now i cant do anything else, only repeat stuff that should not even be once in the game (personal taste...or lets say deep anti-kink, nothing is more disturbing for me than guys fucking a protagonists sisters, especially in a mind control, enslavement, rape and prostitution context)

Last edited:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Dude the game is even in a worse state I cant even progress cause the back button doesnt work properly, mahn you need to majorly fix this game broken as hell, random scenes/actions get repeated, buggy mess

Last edited:
Reactions: Reppy

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
The game is in a bad state at the moment and does need a lot of work. will come back and try in out again once fixed.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
image paths are case-insensative. Makes it not work on case-sensative filesystems like linux (maybe macos too?).

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok whats the trick here?... learned clairvoyance.. found the club.... and after that i cant do anything... clicking on the nw spell just shows a page "you cant do anything" regardless of location....tried clairvoyance again and had has only a result in the police station... but then i am told to use the new spell again.. which doesnt work AT ALL... so .. what am i missing here?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Like your taste in women and seems like it'll be a breezy playthrough, but the interface/playability/readability are terrible. Too many places to go that don't do anything. You need to reveal locations slowly so it's easier to navigate. I quit when I went to bed and then the game said I will "see her in her office" or something and I have no idea who "her" is. If English is not your first language then you should create a task list so so the players know what they're supposed to do. Sometimes I had to press BACK a dozen times to find the previous dialog to figure out where I'm supposed to go.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
One of the things I found to be disrupting to the playability of this is the rather bizarre attempt at the unreadable text, I get that it's supposed to be fantastical but how can this be enjoyable, if you are reading text to try and immerse yourself in the story being told, the last thing you want is to be confused by a bunch of jumbled letters that seem to make no sense but at the same time attempt to make a sentence.

Also as a side note in case nobody else mentioned or noticed this half of the images are either incorrectly named in the HTML file, or the images themselves have been named wrong and they appear as blank image boxes when playing.

Last edited:

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
Ok, First Thing is First I originally was going to post biweekly but that seemed not mesh with my schedule so I am now gonna post around the end of every month or so and I will try to make it on time. Second, I am sorry for the lack of content I am new to this and have no clue how to manage content, story and scenes and so I remade the game a little and hopefully this will help that problem. Finally I heard that certain quirks that I have when making stories are problematic like when I mirror Text in order to make it more mystical and so if you want to read it than just read it backwards and if you got a different solution to this Please tell me because it might help. Thank you for reading and hope you will still be patient with me and like my work.

Reactions: rickbrook

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
Hey I found some bugs dunno jsut thought I'd share, for starters there are two pics that don't laod for the first police lady blowjob, later after you follow your sis to the garner place, it kinda enters aloop where the option to follow then is always there and at the police palce the 2 floor which I pressume is wehre the office the game says you need to go is. The place is bug with only a pic and no text, also no spells work there, and least but not least the test is spelled wrong, 'go to' and is telling your to 'goto the office'

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
there are two pics that don't load for the first police lady blowjob
Those pictures are incorrectly named, in order to get them to show you have to go into the files and rename them to what the script is calling for so they'll appear, I don't have the files in front of me so it's a case of checking the script for the file names and making the edit to the image's filename.

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
I apologize for my absence from posting. I have been having trouble with the coding and system I used and now had to remake the game because Whenever ever I tried something new a old code would screw with it and when Delete that code and made a new it fixed it and caused a new problem and in the middle of make the remake my computer dies. So yeah sound like a bunch excuses but do thoroughly apologize.

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
In any capacity I am redoing the game from the remake version which is updated adds new content like a female player who likes games like bodywerks or the liliths project but there is still the male version and finally I decided to update the UI but I have been having trouble with that (more on that later) and have new characters a revamped the beginning so there is a little bit more story and little bit more Photoshop which brings to my second topic of the day

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
I have found I myself Have been putting a little to much work on myself I have been searching the web for pics and vids but been having to compete with perfectionist personality and busy schedule between work and taking care of the people around me. I also Been having trouble with the code while this is nothing more the the UI coding used to make the game look unique it's steal important since it will help with enjoyment of the game and finally I am trying to fix my patreon, Discord and even my F95 account a different name since this was essentially my personal account and I feel like I need something more professional

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
To conclude, a new version will be released this month leaving off of the chapter one ending and I new content for chapter one of the main story like side characters that can be corrupted and finally I am going try for a little be more community out reach by adding a pole at next release, so I know what to focus instead trying to do everything all at once. So I apologize once again and I hope you can forgive me for being so damn unresponsive