HTML Abandoned Control [v1.0] [The Dynasty King]

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, do you know police chick name ?
Most Have names but yet to be put in the police chicks name btw is allison -edit- just in case I am the idiot who thought it was about the characters name and not the actress, here is her name

Last edited:

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
It is just me or does the description and details of the game feel just like "Thundering Business". I mean in that game its Zues that Recruits the MC and asks for worshipers, so he teaches us a spell that when whispered to a girl they become sexually aroused and after fucking them they become worshipers......... so what's so different in this game?

Well downloaded the game and already found a bug: Click on the Spells button on the left. Now click on the Existing spell. Cant navigate back to the previous screen as the only button present is 'Bedroom'.

There's practically nothing in the game. Go to the police station. use Claravoyance spell. Go to the holding cell..... End of content. Seriously?
well I used the spell for all game's gameplay while making it more closer to thunderous business for story and while yes it's true that it has little gameplay it is only because it takes a while to set up the ui and the systems for what i am looking for and btw when you use spell and you want to exit there are the left arrow that takes you back a page.

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
An intriguing start. By the way, what is the name of the engine on which this game is made? I have come across HTML games like this many times. At first I thought, "No, they don't compare to visual novels on Ren Py." But now I'm kind of a fan of this subgenre.
I use Twine and I love using the sugarcube coding set

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
so yea, no matter what sequence you do the books in, nothing, also, when you go to alleyway, sister isn't there, or am I missing shit
I'll add better detail of what you have to do but basically learn claravoyance from the book, spy on your sister then go to the alley and finally use the spell you just learned

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
There's potential here. I like games like these, but obviously I can't judge it with so little content. Manage to add in enough and maybe a pregnancy tag and I'll be a fan.

Reactions: deepglugs

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I use Twine and I love using the sugarcube coding set
I'm afraid it would way too hard to get game complexity similar to Sell4All with Twine and Sugarcube. Have you considered taking Sell4All, removing content from it and using it's core as baseline for your game?

May 21, 2017
well I used the spell for all game's gameplay while making it more closer to thunderous business for story and while yes it's true that it has little gameplay it is only because it takes a while to set up the ui and the systems for what i am looking for and btw when you use spell and you want to exit there are the left arrow that takes you back a page.
I know about the 'Back' button but that's the Twine inbuilt rewind button. Using a spell and having an option to go to the previous screen is part of the game's navigation. so Based on whats there now it can be considered as an issue.

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
I know about the 'Back' button but that's the Twine inbuilt rewind button. Using a spell and having an option to go to the previous screen is part of the game's navigation. so Based on whats there now it can be considered as an issue.
I know that and to code that requires me to add a true or false variable to every location and event and that takes time

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
regarding abovementioned games
asfa is just uncomfy to play. bulky ui. totally unnecessary vn approaches on top of rigid narrative. soso fanmade walkthroughs u can follow until...u cannot.
tb is definitely a huge step forward in terms of playability (better ui, clear tips). but still pics-based & managed to adapt that horrific street navigation u cannot find anywhere besides asfa. (like almost rags-games level of discomfort)

so if anyone will make a game with
-comfy n functional ui , good world navi
-vids isntead of pics
-no gameovers, no alt routes etc
it will be an ez win over comparable ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Looks promising, one thing I always hope for in these mind control games is if there's going to be the power to transform/bimbotize the girls. Like if a girl starts out petite, you can "cast a spell" that replaces her w/ a big tit alternate. Like Veruca James into Aletta Ocean or Dakota Skye into Summer Brielle.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Please fix: filenames' uppercase/lowercase are different on files vs. HTML. Some images are not shown on Linux.

Reactions: deepglugs

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh. decided not to check 0.1 after looking at this awful asaf-like navigation. why to copy the freaking worst thing of that barely playable game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'll add better detail of what you have to do but basically learn clairvoyance from the book, spy on your sister then go to the alley and finally use the spell you just learned
needs........ male protagonist tag

Reactions: Byczer

l0ckey

Dec 25, 2017
for a V1.0 Game it seems incomplete, locations seem to be Farmstead, Garner road, Hospital, Phillip road, Library etc.
And the mediafire link still hasn't been fixed, maybe the version number is actually incorrect?

Last edited:

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Ya... this is not very good. The plot is bland and has been done way too many times before. Not giving any of the characters names is just lazy. The prose and grammar are giving me a headache. Run on sentences, and using words wrong, for example:

" Your eyes shine a light on a door hidden and made to look like bricks as you approach the door you see your sister and she speaks a strange phrase. something that sounds like it came from your book but regardless you need to find out more so you decided to head in only to be superceded by a giant of a man that seem to come out of thin air"

I don't get how superceded works there? And the only punctuation in that paragraph isn't used properly. I always find it strange when people put out low quality like this, but take the time to make a patreon.