RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
I think my quest is bugged. I talk to him, but nothing happens, I go to warehouse 1, nothing happens, I go to the door, nothing happens. What the hell am I missing? View attachment 3063917
Once you talked to the guy downstair, go to the 2nd Warehouse and grab the box on the left.
Then go back to your room and then craft the elevator part.
Once you're done with that, go down into the mine and to the elevator on the left.
interact with it and after the dialogue, it should turn green. Go back to the guy and voila.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know too much about the details but the translation files are in .bin now. I remember a user trying to share said files on another game some time ago and failed so I would assume there's some restriction thingy going on to prevent sharing.
Ahh lame. I might see if there's a way to auto insert to koboldai to clipboard or something and just self host an AI translator.

HidutiSIU

Sep 19, 2017
What do you do after you've killed every mob in mining area I and II and seen the open bath scene? I've tried talking to every NPC, maxing out lust and doing every scene available, but just can't progress the main quest.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Honestly I found using the snip tool to get an image of the current objective and then using Google image translate was enough to get through the game once I realized i could use it

steph16

Jul 8, 2017
Alright I'm back with a machine translation, not everything is translated since I had to use original files to keep it from breaking. Please enjoy! There may be some bugs, since I have not play tested it. (Note, this is 1.01 Patch Translation and for recollection room only. You will encounter story bugs as confirmed another person in the forum)

PS, can someone post a near completed save? I dont have time to play T.T

Last edited:

MaxPride

May 17, 2020
Can u pls refine... in the room near Erina? I went there, but it's empty.. no markers or smth... and one more. I've noticed that u have version 1.0. My version is 0.92, is it important? And if so.. where i can download it. On the main page of the game, from pixeldrain, i can download only 0.92.... thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Can u pls refine... in the room near Erina? I went there, but it's empty.. no markers or smth... and one more. I've noticed that u have version 1.0. My version is 0.92, is it important? And if so.. where i can download it. On the main page of the game, from pixeldrain, i can download only 0.92.... thanks in advance :)
Yes, in the room..
Sorry.. I don't remember where I downloaded it..

rizolette

May 12, 2018
Alright I'm back with a machine translation, not everything is translated since I had to use original files to keep it from breaking. Please enjoy! There may be some bugs, since I have not play tested it.

PS, can someone post a near completed save? I dont have time to play T.T
For what version is this? 1.01?

steph16

Jul 8, 2017
For what version is this? 1.01?
yes this is for 1.01 (note these translations basically work for the recollection room, there are confirmed bugs when playing through the story)

For those on 1.00, I have included the data files here for your translation. Same disclaimers as my 1.01 translation, there may be some bugs. Just swap to the OG data files, proceed and then swap back to translated.

Still waiting for a save file with all the armors :(

Last edited:

Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
yes this is for 1.01

For those on 1.00, I have included the data files here for your translation. Same disclaimers as my 1.01 translation, there may be some bugs. Just swap to the OG data files, proceed and then swap back to translated.

Here you go man.

Reactions: steph16

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So after meeting the witch in the second town I get to a part where she says to check out the parts store for new parts. The objective never changes from that and I have bought all the parts he has. What am I missing?

fury5

Jun 19, 2021
Not sure what's going on in 1.00. I get the Pile Bunker and then there doesn't seem to be any remaining triggers left in the game. Can't leave the city, no one has anything to say, there doesn't seem to be any interactable objects.
yes this is for 1.01

Unfortunately "may be some bugs" is an understatement. Many triggers are outright broken so the only way to proceed is to switch to the old files. Prompts on the overworld are also gone so things that are meant to be obvious, like talking to a shining rock, are complete mysteries. Appreciate the effort, and if that's fixed then it'll be just fine imo, otherwise I think I'll pick this up later.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes