RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
coolsister pushed out another update, so we're at version 1.03 now. Fortunately, the constant updates haven't affected my work (just occasional extra lines in some files that were originally 100%).

In terms of progress, I think I'll be able to get the initial translations done by the end of the weekend/somewhere in the middle of next week. Then the week or two after that will be just pure editing/playing the game repeatedly to find bugs, make sure lines make sense, and all that. Reminder that you can see my progress here:

Nope.
Well, according to ci-en, we can expect at least one more version drop with a bunch of bugfixes (e.g. v1.04).

shafarik

Sep 30, 2020
Can somebody help me? I ended all available quests and coudn't get more. The last was with child, monsters in cave and speak with man near reilway. I'm sure that there will be more content, but i can't get access to it

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Can somebody help me? I ended all available quests and coudn't get more. The last was with child, monsters in cave and speak with man near reilway. I'm sure that there will be more content, but i can't get access to it
Im also stuck after defeating the slime, It tells me to fix elevator (after MTL) but IDK how to do it if u know pls tell me

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Im also stuck after defeating the slime, It tells me to fix elevator (after MTL) but IDK how to do it if u know pls tell me
Did you guys play the demo version or full version ??

I did not play the demo version, so i don't know the answer if you play the demo version

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes