RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Im also stuck after defeating the slime, It tells me to fix elevator (after MTL) but IDK how to do it if u know pls tell me
Oh, i just remember. If you mean the first slime, You need to go to Warehouse II
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From there, you can go back to your room and do a crafting. and then, go to underground and fix the left elevator.

Sioluxxie

Sep 18, 2022
where is the leader of the magic guild, I looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him,because the game is in Japanese so I don't know where else to go

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Translation update: There's about ~2500 lines left to translate. Half of that is in the CommonEvents file which tends to be the file that has the most lines in a lot of games. The other half is spread among a few map files. Normally speaking, I could easily do 2500 lines in a day (maybe double or triple that if I had the actual focus), but my attention span has gotten worse over the years.

Anyway, the point is, I should be able to start getting into the bulk of editing, playtesting, formatting, and all that stuff by Thursday or Friday. I'm expecting the editing process to take a little longer than the actual translation (which by my count will take about 10 days, doing the demo helped cut down the time, of course), but I'll still aim to finish by the end of the month. If not, next month for sure.

Last edited:

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Translation update: There's about ~2500 lines left to translate. Half of that is in the CommonEvents file which tends to be the file that has the most lines in a lot of games. The other half is spread among a few map files. Normally speaking, I could easily do 2500 lines in a day (maybe double or triple that if I had the actual focus), but my attention span has gotten worse over the years.

Anyway, the point is, I should be able to start getting into the bulk of editing, playtesting, formatting, and all that stuff by Thursday or Friday. I'm expecting the editing process to take a little longer than the actual translation (which by my count will take about 10 days, doing the demo helped cut down the time, of course), but I'll still aim to finish by the end of the month. If not, next month for sure.
Good luck. (y)
Thank you for your hard works.

dmctv

Dec 23, 2017

Do you perhaps take donations? Shame to not properly thank you for your hard efforts.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes