RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
I just found out version 1.05 has been released.
There are several bug fixes:
  • During the event at BAR Ashenda, the number of times will be added even though you are not doing the actual act.
  • Improvement and correction of the recollection room
    (clarification of free events, black background when viewing CG)
  • There is no sunburn difference in events that occur naked (when some baths and drink whole)
  • Use the bowing skill to a group of tentacles in the big hole in the desert, and if you are defeated, the screen will remain dark.
  • Implementation of items that give mucus-supled state abnormalities (Claire's shop)
  • Implementation of items that will be forced defeat during battle (shop of Magic Guild)
  • The function of changing and initializing the person who dedicated his virginity (reminiscence room)
(Translated via Google translated)

Reactions: xellos49698

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
Main story edited (some post-game content left). Moving on to the little events throughout the story. Then individual scenes. I expect the actual editing of the scenes will be quicker because I don't need to run through the game to make sure the lines make sense within context and can just use the recollection room as is.

Anyway, good progress. Hoping to make even more progress this weekend. I'll try to hunker down for a few hours, but I'm trying to keep myself sane by taking breaks and playing games in between sessions so I don't burn out or anything.
Thanks mate, People like you always live in our heart .

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Update on the dev side, the game should be getting updated with 1.06 soon, which consists of more bug fixes. Version 1.10, which will include new CG and scenes with 3 NPCs, is planned for early January of next year. Before anyone asks, I'll likely work on that when the time comes as well.

Back to editing.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Update on the dev side, the game should be getting updated with 1.06 soon, which consists of more bug fixes. Version 1.10, which will include new CG and scenes with 3 NPCs, is planned for early January of next year. Before anyone asks, I'll likely work on that when the time comes as well.

Back to editing.
I read the post as well. It's cool that he's giving this thing some extra attention while figuring out his next move/game.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

Back to editing.
Thanks for your hard work!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes