RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Hard to quantify my progress, but slowly getting it done. Currently working through just the story text (more than half done). A few scenes have been edited, but obviously still a lot of work to be done there. So far, no bugs after making a temporary patch with all of the edited files, so that's good. Fortunately, I don't have to deal with word wrapping issues either thanks to the script I wrote a while back, so that's been working like a charm (plenty of outliers I need to adjust manually though, of course).

I don't know if I'll be able to finish by next week, unfortunately. I'm losing the entire weekend next week (December 1-4) because I have some family things I can't skip out on. But ideally, I'll get a huge chunk of the editing before then, so when I do get back, I'll be able to knock the rest out within a week or two afterwards and get the patch out in time for (or before) Christmas.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Main story edited (some post-game content left). Moving on to the little events throughout the story. Then individual scenes. I expect the actual editing of the scenes will be quicker because I don't need to run through the game to make sure the lines make sense within context and can just use the recollection room as is.

Anyway, good progress. Hoping to make even more progress this weekend. I'll try to hunker down for a few hours, but I'm trying to keep myself sane by taking breaks and playing games in between sessions so I don't burn out or anything.

arthur-san

Dec 13, 2020
Main story edited (some post-game content left). Moving on to the little events throughout the story. Then individual scenes. I expect the actual editing of the scenes will be quicker because I don't need to run through the game to make sure the lines make sense within context and can just use the recollection room as is.

Anyway, good progress. Hoping to make even more progress this weekend. I'll try to hunker down for a few hours, but I'm trying to keep myself sane by taking breaks and playing games in between sessions so I don't burn out or anything.
Keep up the good work, and thank you

welehcool123

May 9, 2022

Thank you very much. I understand translating is very exhausting..
Take your time..

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes