RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

steph16

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure what's going on in 1.00. I get the Pile Bunker and then there doesn't seem to be any remaining triggers left in the game. Can't leave the city, no one has anything to say, there doesn't seem to be any interactable objects.

Unfortunately "may be some bugs" is an understatement. Many triggers are outright broken so the only way to proceed is to switch to the old files. Prompts on the overworld are also gone so things that are meant to be obvious, like talking to a shining rock, are complete mysteries. Appreciate the effort, and if that's fixed then it'll be just fine imo, otherwise I think I'll pick this up later.
Sorry about that, I only bug tested the recollection room, most of which should work. But if you are in it to play, the translation may not work out lol

I've made a disclaimer for the two translation posts

Reactions: Midori78

wowiezowieaaa

Aug 23, 2019
What do you do after you've killed every mob in mining area I and II and seen the open bath scene? I've tried talking to every NPC, maxing out lust and doing every scene available, but just can't progress the main quest.
I was having trouble with this too. You have to craft a new weapon

sniedd88

Feb 9, 2018
anyone can help i cant get past the quest where i need to clear mine II i killed all monsters and discovered the water place but i cant finish the quest for some reason

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Hello I have the quest where one has to do the bar tenders quest it tells me I need to be lvl 15 is there a fast way to get to lvl 15 other than kill the 2 monsters are the first level of the mine again and again ?

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
what the diffrence between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1
Google translate from the dev's Ci-en

Items fixed in ver1.01
  • Even at lewd level 100, you may not be able to get naked.
  • An error occurs: failed to load img/characters/Actor1.png.
  • Bunny maid, cow print bikini, prostitute's dress, battle pose is not displayed when exposed.
  • After clearing the hill's hidden furnace, if you go to the hill's hidden furnace area again, Legato will be displayed.
  • I can't get rewards for "Defeating the Chimera in the Magic Guild".
    If you have already cleared it, you can get it by talking to Legato.
  • Ascender events can be started in an exposed state (discrepancies occur in subsequent events)
  • During the Ascienda event, the event details in the bunny suit were corrected (because an event that did not originally occur was occurring)
  • If you don't have sex at the parts store during a playthrough, you won't receive the key.
  • Swimsuits cannot be purchased when playing laps
  • Added event scenes that were not registered in the flashback room.
  • After the second swimsuit photo session, the occurrence conditions for the event scene on the bed were not processed. This has been
    fixed so that it will branch according to the virgin and non-virgin patterns.
  • Other minor bugs and text fixes

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
coolsister pushed out another update, so we're at version 1.03 now. Fortunately, the constant updates haven't affected my work (just occasional extra lines in some files that were originally 100%).

In terms of progress, I think I'll be able to get the initial translations done by the end of the weekend/somewhere in the middle of next week. Then the week or two after that will be just pure editing/playing the game repeatedly to find bugs, make sure lines make sense, and all that. Reminder that you can see my progress here:

Is there human/humanoid enemy in this game's combat rape?
Nope.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes