Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
Has anyone else picked up this translation? It's been at a standstill for over a year now and last time I checked, there were still a few scenes left untranslated. Which sucks since I'd love nothing more than that blonde girl at the school getting her scene translated.

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Dammit...every time I see some good 2d artwork and gameplay...it's censored. FeelsFuckinBadMan

Edit: soo, realistically, what are the odds of this getting an uncensor patch?

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
Bro i think my translation is busted the MC doesnt talk at all doesnt even have the dialog box when he s supposed to talk

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone be a dear and tell me how to hide the text box or another cursed Jrpg where you can't do it.
Thanks in advance.

GooGoopapa

Sep 5, 2020
where is the miasma stone i looked all over the forest and i cant seem to find it can someone please say the location in detail

Spirit1171

Mar 30, 2020
So I think I'm pretty close to the end of this game. Thing is, I'm trying to play it smart and do the last quest before confronting Lord for the second time. This means getting the god damn grass in the back of the school. Those of you who made it that far know it's puppy guarded by 3 students who will end your game. I tried waiting to night, but I can't get past the school's front door due to it being locked. Any help on getting the grass in the back of the school?

Zaius01

Mar 24, 2021
How do you defeat the queen once you got the Charm Cleanser? I talk to the witch and all she says is its up to me, and I always get the bad ending confronting the queen. Help?

loveycrow

Jul 15, 2018
How do you defeat the queen once you got the Charm Cleanser? I talk to the witch and all she says is its up to me, and I always get the bad ending confronting the queen. Help?
If I'm understanding correctly you have the final potion which you have to take before you confront her. If I remember it correctly your charm won't increase if you have used it.

Zaius01

Mar 24, 2021
If I'm understanding correctly you have the final potion which you have to take before you confront her. If I remember it correctly your charm won't increase if you have used it.
OK so I must not know how to use potions then because each time I think I take it and go inside to face her I still get the same ending

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes