TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey did something happen to the MEGA file? Can't seem to access it.
Account deleted due to violation of the terms of service. Maybe try the nopy or workupload link, they're usually just as fast as MEGA (for me any way).

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Account deleted due to violation of the terms of service. Maybe try the nopy or workupload link, they're usually just as fast as MEGA (for me any way).
For some reason Mega is one of the only downloads that works for me. Guess I'll wait till a mega download comes back up.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone know how to get the scene from Lily where she's wearing the dark outfit with more markings on her body? Aka her bad end? I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it and it's the one scene I'm missing when it comes to getting it legitimately.

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Seeing as how there's two sex scenes that are not translated at all. I decided to go and cook up a batch of my own translations since there's no news of them working on the translations.

(Warning: I would recommend you make a copy of the translated files and putting them in a separate file before pasting my own, since there's a pretty good chance that my translations aren't that great.)

Namelesshero

Nov 11, 2017
How to unlock bad end 11 it say 'together forever" i try many things like making lily jealous but it still not working.

lolis

Aug 6, 2017
so I have no idea what im not doing that I havent gotten the harem ending, is there even one? since its one of the tags I thought it was, so far I only got family and adventure endings.

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
so I have no idea what im not doing that I havent gotten the harem ending, is there even one? since its one of the tags I thought it was, so far I only got family and adventure endings.
Once you get the adventure ending, talk to her again and you'll get the option of an harem ending.

Firelolly

Aug 31, 2017
Seeing as how there's two sex scenes that are not translated at all. I decided to go and cook up a batch of my own translations since there's no news of them working on the translations.

(Warning: I would recommend you make a copy of the translated files and putting them in a separate file before pasting my own, since there's a pretty good chance that my translations aren't that great.)
I know I'm reviving an old thread, dead like the Discord group that manage the git, but if you or someone else want, this is the project page

Here you can submit your suggestions.
I don't know about the remaining of the team, I'm still lurking waiting for someone more skilled with TL (H-Scene mainly) to then me to finish the last touch and help me review all the TL for a better fluidity.

(I never thought to search my only own project in this site... feels good to know that people played the game)
Stay lewd,
Antielfi

Last edited:

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone have a save with all the bad endings? Apparently some of these are miss-able.

Also does anyone have any recommendations for games like this one?

jackjack98

Oct 11, 2019
I'm running this on linux with wine and the sound isn't working, I'm not sure if this is a linux problem or not since I never had any problem playing other rpm games.

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
has anyone got a walkthrough? I haven't played the game yet, but since there are bound to be many choices and I know I'm gonna get lost I'd like something to fall back on. Can't find one on any other sites so far.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Just finished the game. Translation was not that good but understandable so I still managed to enjoy the story. There's not much to speak in terms of gameplay but the game did a great job with some of the character designs and scenarios for H scenes. They made the main girly Lily super cute and likable which is always nice to see.
Some of the H scenes are voiced which was very hit and miss because some of the voices just sounded horrible and annoying which can ruin the enjoyment (unless you turn the voices off). For example one of the 3 lolis that gives you a footjob (red haired one) almost made my ears bleed which sucks because the other 2 sound fine and I'd have to tinker with the game files to turn just her voice off.
But at least the important characters like Lily and the shop keeps mostly sounded okay. Also whoever voiced those security robots did a fantastic job.

Overall definitely a great game and hopefully someone eventually fixes the translation because this game deserves it.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone tell me where is this Miasma Stone? Someone here said that it's at night in the rocky area but I have no clue where is it. I checked whole area (or at least I think so?) and I didn't find that rocky area. Is it hidden somewhere or what? The only "hidden" area I found is the one that is in the middle where there is massive amount of those weird plants and we can pick some flower there.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I just want to say that someone here need to know the difference between night and day :/

Last edited:
Reactions: LucksI06
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes