montague.dannel

Jun 14, 2019
Can someone please tell me, where the heck is Mifukuragi flower ? pretty please ? I searched through that godamn forest 4 days, morning and night as well, all i found was reflection blue flower, red flower, mushroom and stones.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone please tell me, where the heck is Mifukuragi flower ? pretty please ? I searched through that godamn forest 4 days, morning and night as well, all i found was reflection blue flower, red flower, mushroom and stones.
There's a hidden path if you go downwards near the cliff that allows you to jump back to the entrance. It needs to be nighttime and there's a flower marking where the path is too so it's easy to spot.

montague.dannel

Jun 14, 2019
There's a hidden path if you go downwards near the cliff that allows you to jump back to the entrance. It needs to be nighttime and there's a flower marking where the path is too so it's easy to spot.
no.. that's just a path for moon reflection flower, but I need Mifukuragi flower
1573580937323.png

montague.dannel

Jun 14, 2019
Oh. Aren't those just littered all over the forest during the day?
No, those red flowers are just Mihklagi flowers, in red part are Miasma Stones, exploding mushrooms are Theona Mushrooms and last flower is during night, Moon Reflection Flower.
I can't find Mifukuragi flower, i don't even know how it looks... and witch just keeps saying that it's native plant for Hilberta forest -_-.... well if it was so native, then I would find it quickly

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
No, those red flowers are just Mihklagi flowers, in red part are Miasma Stones, exploding mushrooms are Theona Mushrooms and last flower is during night, Moon Reflection Flower.
I can't find Mifukuragi flower, i don't even know how it looks... and witch just keeps saying that it's native plant for Hilberta forest -_-.... well if it was so native, then I would find it quickly
So what do you actually need this flower for? I've completed the entire game and have never heard of it. The only other plant I've seen is the grass that grows in the schoolyard.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Urgh what is the point of that fuggin cockblock that comes along with you. Please tell me she stops tailing you and "saving" you all the time.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
is that the full save? , also 2 of them are still japanese hahahaha damn, the good ones always untranslated XD

also some sentence go too fast its hard to read, is there any way to move it all through out not like limited spacing?

Last edited:

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
How do i get the grass everytime i go near those three girls i keep getting the footjob bad ending what do i do?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
How do i get the grass everytime i go near those three girls i keep getting the footjob bad ending what do i do?
It's like a minigame where they chase you around and you're suppose to pick up the grass while dodging them then run away.
If they catch you, you get the bad ending.

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone know how to get the scene from Lily where she's wearing the dark outfit with more markings on her body? Aka her bad end? I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it and it's the one scene I'm missing when it comes to getting it legitimately.
I think for that one you need to choose at the end to Leave Cornelica with Lily's favor <100 or while entering end-conversation with Vanessa without Lily

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes