HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
Is there anyway to siphon charm without Lily's help?

I'm at the point where Lily's not with you anymore and my charm is at 88 percent. It's impossible to do anything without dying.
how did you get to the point where Lily is no longer with you? im stuck at a part where I get two Jobs and idk what to do next.

Kano909

Apr 30, 2018
I'm at the end of the game and I can't seem to find the True Harem Ending. Is it when we're given the choice of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I selected that but it keeps going to the first option cut scenes.

Reactions: TheG0G0Man

MC_Kay

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know why, but every version I'd downloaded shows me an upside down game at the same point!
When I start a game with prologue, after leaving the gate to Cornelica.
When I start a game without prologue, when I speak with the blue haired succubus after leaving the gate to Cornelia.

Please help me!

Edit:
When I start the game by doubleclick on game.exe the game and one additional window will opened:
1564437521654.png
Here the englisch translation:
Your profile can not be used because it is form a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a dfferent profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
[] Send feedback to help us fix this issue.

Last edited:

Vory

May 7, 2018
the word reverse in this case refers to the reversal of the "traditional roles". as dumb as that sounds that's most of the reason behind it.
Not really. Woman on male rape is longer and awkward to make into a tag and having reverse rape as a term makes it easier to find this type of content.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes