Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
i can't get the game to work as every time i try to play it it goes black and i can't play it and it tells me to update it

KamiofDeath

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this but the hentai is probably your goto compared to the game, you can find them (1-4) on any of the go to hentai sites.(y):sneaky:

obijuan24

Apr 8, 2018
I'm having this weird issue where when the text reaches the middle of the dialogue box, the line breaks. This doesn't happen in the untranslated version

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I'm having this weird issue where when the text reaches the middle of the dialogue box, the line breaks. This doesn't happen in the untranslated version
Yes, but due to the sentence structure it doesn't cause line brakes look at the title for example

夢魔の街コルネリカ
Cornelica, Town of Succubi
with コルネリカ being Cornelica and 夢魔の街 being Town of Succubi

Fun fact 夢魔 does not mean Succubus, but Dream Demon so it is synonymous with succubus, incubus and nightmares. it's also been used to refer to Freddy Krueger believe it or not.
The word 淫魔(a direct translation would be something like Lewd Demon) is also used in the same manner for succubus, incubus and other creatures of a similar nature.

Reactions: afrian210

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Language: English ( TD: Machine translation done , converting into good readable English in progress )

Is this true for the "Completed" version is it understandable and not eye killing nonsense text?

Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes