Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys how i meet Yuna Shiina? The walk say:
Yuna is meant to be an early-game character you can interact with. But if you're already advanced in your game, like buying houses, etc. You can meet her again in the apartment hallway.

Me MC live at the starting house. I nvever buy any house till now. But i just do not understand how to meet her.
Also because in the first house i do not see apartment hallway
Can someone help me?

Thank you

Last edited:

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
How many women we can date and start a relationship? Or we need to focus at one woman a time?

I mean can i fuck all the lady? Or there are some restriction? Like can i have an harem? :LOL:

Thank you
You CAN fuck em all if you go the Remu route for now, it looks like theres plans to include Remu if you go the Karen route but that is not implemented yet as of v0.14. If you go for Karen for now you lose out on Remu and possibly Julia (Remu's Mom). I say possibly because i have never gone the full Karen yet as Remu had more content. I will update after i do another full run since .14 just released for Patreons with more Karen.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I cannot seem to marry Remu. I am stuck on the picture below and have done it 3 times already and have had sex with Remu 30+ times now. Can anyone help me?

1691022383820.png

Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
How can I take the bus with Yuna?

New Yuna & Yuhii (Yuna's daughter) Scene for Corpo Life 0.14 - Download Here

• Public Train Sex - 8 am Hallway (You have to fuck Yuna at least once). Yuna will ask you to accompany her on a rush-hour commute to work. Keep on commuting with her to explore her desire for public sex
  • Yuhii's University Entrance - Call Yuna via "Call Fling" option - Have sex with her at least 5 times. Yuna will introduce you to her daughter Yuhii. She will ask if you can be her tutor for Yuhii's University admission exam. Go to Yuna's apartment at 6 pm
  • Yuhii's Train Event - Train 7-11am (You have to fuck Yuhii at least once)

OldSailor

Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations, CorpoDev. You've done well with Asian girls and the sweat you put into coding. Now you can start your own company, lmao.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes