Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JIANRU

Aug 16, 2019
I'm trying to get Minami to drink with me but the choice just isn't appearing. I play 16b too
and save as below

JIANRU

Aug 16, 2019
ok ,thank you, but my page not show the icon....

maybe i need to re-download full version 16b......

hayen999

May 29, 2021
Dev, could you perhaps reupload cut jav vids? I really like the actresses and scenes but I can't sit through the 2 hours of video, especially because I like to go through multiple clips when I do it. I could find some cuts but not of actresses I like (remu especially). The game has you clicking through scenes, but could you just upload few minute long cut clips of the sex scenes? Would be very cool, and could be good small project on side since I'm sure a lot of other people would be interested

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Damn... it would have been nice to know beforehand that picking the "private meeting" option for Eva will make her your girlfriend lol I really like Eva anyways but it still would have been nice to know what happens. Am I stuck in that relationship now or can I have a harem? I noticed Karen is gone now at the office...

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Damn... it would have been nice to know beforehand that picking the "private meeting" option for Eva will make her your girlfriend lol I really like Eva anyways but it still would have been nice to know what happens. Am I stuck in that relationship now or can I have a harem? I noticed Karen is gone now at the office...
Eva's content is pretty much underdeveloped right now... I will rewrite Eva's story in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meet42

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Eva's content is pretty much underdeveloped right now... I will rewrite Eva's story in the future
Would you also consider putting in little warnings for when you're about to get into a relationship with a woman? As I've said, I only picked the private meeting option at work when talking to Eva and the next thing I know is her being my girlfriend...

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Would you also consider putting in little warnings for when you're about to get into a relationship with a woman? As I've said, I only picked the private meeting option at work when talking to Eva and the next thing I know is her being my girlfriend...

Yes. I'm currently working rewriting Eva, Mia, and Natalia

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes