Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
Would be nice if someone could put up a new all in one version so you don't have to download all these individual updates...
I know this post is a week old, but it is posted as a AIO download (First option) that's updated to the current Public Release then there's the download option to update from previous public version to current public version (second option). If you regularly follow the game i like having the update only option so i don't have to download 10-13GB every couple weeks

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
>10 gb
God Almighty, I hope it's worth it, because I already tryed to download it 3 times and all 3 times download was interrupted.

Reactions: Gripgrapes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just to make sure, is Yua not supposed to have any content yet? All I can do is giving her more work which raises her relationship level... Oh and time doesn't pass when doing that for some reason. Is that a bug too or is that because Yua doesn't have any content yet?

Reactions: pizbia

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Hey CorpoLife_dev , what is the best browser to play your game? Before I only played online, but now I can download the full game. Meanwhile, I started a new game (because I don't remember which part I stopped at), however, Firefox is missing an image... Which one do you recommend?

Keep up the great work, the game is good, to make it perfect just allow our MC to marry Eva Lovia. :sneaky: :coffee:

corpo-life.png

Reactions: pizbia

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Want to break up with karen but she's no longer in the office and is always in the house. Each interaction from there are all about sex and no break up option. Also tried dating Remu but won't continue after "chat with her". help please!

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Just to make sure, is Yua not supposed to have any content yet? All I can do is giving her more work which raises her relationship level... Oh and time doesn't pass when doing that for some reason. Is that a bug too or is that because Yua doesn't have any content yet?
Yua has lots and lots of content more than 20 sex scenes

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hey CorpoLife_dev , what is the best browser to play your game? Before I only played online, but now I can download the full game. Meanwhile, I started a new game (because I don't remember which part I stopped at), however, Firefox is missing an image... Which one do you recommend?

Keep up the great work, the game is good, to make it perfect just allow our MC to marry Eva Lovia. :sneaky: :coffee:

View attachment 3009153
Google Chrome

Reactions: TaurusBR

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
can't acess website
This is still true. CorpoLife_dev, you're pretty active but you haven't seen this and I can't find the guides hosted anywhere else, are you having trouble with your website?

There's a lot of content here and it's not clear what to do next (no in-game journal), and the off-site guide hasn't worked consistently in a couple weeks.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes