Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok cool ill remember that on my next play through. im trying multiple so i can date karen and remu. I think you can date the one boss too cant you?
yeah the ceo but thats for banging her but the o9ther one I know it's different gotta try with her to see what happens.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
yeah the ceo but thats for banging her but the o9ther one I know it's different gotta try with her to see what happens.
yea theres a few I wouldnt mind dating and seeing what could happen. Pregnancy with all of them would be cool. id like to see an option with like a day care or something with all the kids running around or something. could be interesting.

Reactions: chicho1958

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
yea theres a few I wouldnt mind dating and seeing what could happen. Pregnancy with all of them would be cool. id like to see an option with like a day care or something with all the kids running around or something. could be interesting.
Patreon post image.png Patreon post image-1.png Patreon post image-2.png

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Gakko No Monogatari 0.02 is now released for Senior Managers... and 0.01 for Managers... enjoy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Gakko No Monogatari 0.02 is now released for Senior Managers... and 0.01 for Managers... enjoy
btw I really do love this game I would love to be able to get a lot more of the woman pregnant! I have a huge cream pie and pregnancy fetish

furio.x2000

Sep 1, 2020
is the website guide still cant be accessed? i think its blocked by antivirus? no way to tell the AV that its false positive?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes