Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I just meet Karen after I promoted to Assistant Manager and I don't know how to do next to meet tutor?
You have to buy laptop and a set of workstation. Use the workstation, and apply for CFA program

No.441

Feb 11, 2022
Hi guys. Sorry for off-topic, but what is the name of engine to create these HTML games? I am trying to find answer by myself for two days, but still without result. Thanks :)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for off-topic, but what is the name of engine to create these HTML games? I am trying to find answer by myself for two days, but still without result. Thanks :)
Twine. Inside Twine, there are also several engines; Sugarcube, Harlowe, Snowman, etc

Most of us use sugarcube because the language is easy to learn. Harlowe is harder, but the formatting, coloring, and styling can be done on the spot without additional stylesheet

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Twine. Inside Twine, there are also several engines; Sugarcube, Harlowe, Snowman, etc

Most of us use sugarcube because the language is easy to learn. Harlowe is harder, but the formatting, coloring, and styling can be done on the spot without additional stylesheet
I myself recently started my project on Twine and decided to try what it is to make my game

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes