Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
julia_profile.jpg

V.0.04 Update

Changelog;
v.0.04
- CFO Story & Content
  1. CFO's story and plot with Gal Gadot & Yaron Varsano. Introduction to celebrity NPC Gal Gadot
  2. Two (2) sex scenes with Gal Gadot
  3. Introduction to Julia Boinovsky. CFO's wife and her background
  4. Three (3) sex scenes with Julia (Bedroom, Livingroom, & Kitchen)
  5. Remu office locker room sex scene
- Gameplay
  1. Rebalancing energy: Having sex will cost you 1/5 of your daily energy. In the future, running out of energy will make you sick and needed to be hospitalized
  2. Introducing ability to navigate to NPC's houses
- Few Bugfix & Spelling corrections

Download is online on the first page. Kindly report the thread as an Update

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
how to go to dinner with gal?
First, you need this:
Your corporate rank should be AVP, meet the CFO, and discuss about high profile businessman with the CFO
Then,
You have to finish the loan restructuring event for Yaron Varsano (Gal's husband). Do the loan restructuring in CFO's office, and report back to the CFO the next day... Then when you finish working, in the office, Gal will call you and ask for your time for dinner

nooneknows17

Feb 11, 2022
First, you need this:

Then,
You have to finish the loan restructuring event for Yaron Varsano (Gal's husband). Do the loan restructuring in CFO's office, and report back to the CFO the next day... Then when you finish working, in the office, Gal will call you and ask for your time for dinner
and after that the objective is keep having dinner with her, how to do that?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Go home, in the evening... You'll see option to call her

Make sure you already downloaded the fix
CorpoLife_dev
I'm wondering if you're testing the game before releasing it? I understand that it's a tedious process and especially when you have a lot of passages in twine

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
CorpoLife_dev
I'm wondering if you're testing the game before releasing it? I understand that it's a tedious process and especially when you have a lot of passages in twine
Of course.. I'm testing it by playing before releasing

But sometimes I find bugs after releasing or even in uploading process.. That's why I release the fix after, because I found bugs when I finished uploading

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Of course.. I'm testing it by playing before releasing

But sometimes I find bugs after releasing or even in uploading process.. That's why I release the fix after, because I found bugs when I finished uploading
Although I dug into your code when I was studying twine and I remember how you made a passage for Karen and forgot to connect already. :LOL:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Although I dug into your code when I was studying twine and I remember how you made a passage for Karen and forgot to connect already. :LOL:
Yeah, sometimes I missed certain variables that should be applied when moving between passages. In that Karen's case, for my playthrough all the variables are working, but there's one certain variable that I forgot I have in the game, when people follow that route, Karen's scene won't open.. :(

That's why I rely greatly on F95 community to triple-check my game by playing it and find bugs that i might have missed

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, sometimes I missed certain variables that should be applied when moving between passages. In that Karen's case, for my playthrough all the variables are working, but there's one certain variable that I forgot I have in the game, when people follow that route, Karen's scene won't open.. :(

That's why I rely greatly on F95 community to triple-check my game by playing it and find bugs that i might have missed
Dev, I made such mistakes myself when I recently started doing my little project.

Yeah great update

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes