Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Currently how many girlfriends can you have? am currious, so far i know you can date Karen or Eva but are there other options?

Edit: Yeah i know Remu will be a future option but what about the other girls?
What's on my list on to be girlfriend;

- Remu (0.05)
- Yua Mikami (0.06)
- Mia Malkova & Natalia Star (post 0.06)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
how to invite Gal to dinner. i cant find where is the phone to call her or the call button
There's a known bug where you already purchased a house, and the option to call Gal's disappeared. I'm working on it right now.

If you haven't purchased a house, to start Gal's event, you need to be an AVP first, complete Yaron's loan restructuring problem, and report to the CFO that it's done, at night Gal will call you to invite you to a dinner

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Can there be a settings tab that controls the audio? I find some of the scenes to be loud.
I always put my tab on mute if I'm not alone, or if I'm alone, i'll put the volume as hard as I can lol

Nah, sorry mate, there's no audio control tab.

trutru

Mar 29, 2020
We play a young urban professionnal who works in a finance firm in New York... This is a "literally Patrick Bateman" simulator :p
Looks fun so far.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I highly recommend not doing celebs. It’s the one thing that can get you shut down faster then putting full beastiality in your game.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I highly recommend not doing celebs. It’s the one thing that can get you shut down faster then putting full beastiality in your game.
On Patreon? yes I will be shut down

On Fantopia? no... fantopia is a home to deepfaker :D

On a personal level, do you enjoy celeb content or not? I want to know what my players want, and I'll try to accommodate as much as I can

I will make the poll to see what the audience thinks of this issue.

But rest assured, celebs are not the main dish of this game... Jav models are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: setok and zaluli
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes