Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonewolf01X

Dec 3, 2023
Not sure how to progress with Gal. I went back to save as AVP after noticing her progress bar. Do I need to be Senior Manager to be able to call her in the evenings to establish relationship? Currently up to SVP and still can't interact with her again.

ODYWILSON04

Dec 7, 2018
It won't let me make karen into a maid. No matter what I do it doesn't give me the option and just repeats the same stuff.

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
Has this pirate site been checkmated? Remember when a lot of pirates played that game with always-online DRM, and it was never fully cracked. Ironically, it was called Last Man, but everyone who played it was consenting to be transformed into something like a good boy.

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
Man what a fucking blast reading the last 2 pages of this thread, you can't just go for the throat dev make him suffer a little :ROFLMAO:

I can't even be mad a this point, you have done what so many tried and failed/surrendered, even with the paywalled content this game is fricking awesome.

Just hoping you get somewhat close to this point of content with the other game before making a paywall there.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes