Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'm not. The reason is he pirates content himself (images and videos) to facilitate his own work. You want to ask for money fine, but at least have the decency to pay the people who make the images/videos which we all know he won't do. Donations fine but putting stuff behind a paywall is just a double standard.
I subscribed to R18, acejav, javhd for Jav, Vixen, digital playground for non Jav, and produce my own paywalled videos. Enjoy this double-standarded game while most the content are free

Last edited:

junmin95

Jan 27, 2023
Hi dev, here's a list of minor label bugs I compiled for your easy reference and fix:

- Passage: Mia Sex home2 - Display "WIP"
- Passage: Bar Natalia - Display "Double-click this passage to edit it."
- Passage: House Natalia - Typo: "She said that se is related"
- Passage: Natalia Sex home 1 - Typo: "you got a bick package under the pants" (big)
- Passage: Natalia Home Standing Front - Typo: "lemme se your horny face" (see)
- Passage: Natalia Sex home2 - Display: "Double-click this passage to edit it."
- Passage: Sleep Natalia Apartment - Display: "Double-click this passage to edit it."

I also notice some mis-referenced variables but will come to that as I play through the game and test for it.

This is a really good game so happy to help to test it!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi dev, here's a list of minor label bugs I compiled for your easy reference and fix:

- Passage: Mia Sex home2 - Display "WIP"
- Passage: Bar Natalia - Display "Double-click this passage to edit it."
- Passage: House Natalia - Typo: "She said that se is related"
- Passage: Natalia Sex home 1 - Typo: "you got a bick package under the pants" (big)
- Passage: Natalia Home Standing Front - Typo: "lemme se your horny face" (see)
- Passage: Natalia Sex home2 - Display: "Double-click this passage to edit it."
- Passage: Sleep Natalia Apartment - Display: "Double-click this passage to edit it."

I also notice some mis-referenced variables but will come to that as I play through the game and test for it.

This is a really good game so happy to help to test it!
Thank you... Natalia and Mia content has been quite neglected for a year... I'm planning to rewrite them

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i was curious about that flickering in the banner gif, never realised it's gal gadot.
so the flickering is deepfake problem, silly me.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i was curious about that flickering in the banner gif, never realised it's gal gadot.
so the flickering is deepfake problem, silly me.
You didn't realise it's Gal Gadot? It means my DF is not good enough... :(

PR Daddy

Jul 19, 2023
Before i play the game what in the game is "incest" is it daughter/dad, mother/son or sister/brother cause i seems to be blind lol. Thx in advance

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Before i play the game what in the game is "incest" is it daughter/dad, mother/son or sister/brother cause i seems to be blind lol. Thx in advance
"step"-sister or mother in law, if you want to see it as an incest... taboo enough for me

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The obvious pros of this game: Tons of characters to meet and activities to do, the scenes are varied and have plenty of options to pick from..

The devastating cons: It takes a decent amount of grind to really get into the game and enjoy it's content while at the same time, certain decisions can't be undone, like who the current main love interest is. And certain major characters get this overpowered ability that allows them to know exactly whom the MC is dating and whether he is in a serious relationship or not, you feel like the dev himself is cockblocking you and acting like a divine protector of the realm he made so to speak. And because the game requires a significant amount of time to unlock it's full content potential, most of the people who played it at least once before don't feel encouraged to do multiple playthroughs to explore other character routes, so when an update is focused solely on one route, for many that counts as a delayed release.

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Big game with shitload of free content so why all the drama ?

Regardless Sir dev please do yourself a favor and remove that childish "paywall announcement".

You just feeding trolls and idiots with it and it only makes you look bad..

Wanna be transparent then be but spare us silly drama spin on it due to one idiot, unless you are yet to hit puberty then just ignore what I said.

Looking forward to new releases

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Regardless Sir dev please do yourself a favor and remove that childish "paywall announcement".

You just feeding trolls and idiots with it and it only makes you look bad..
Thanks for the input. I did that to embrace the hate I got from the first time I decided to make a Patreon account. I might be in my early 40s, but F95 is one of my way to release my inner child LOL

CanCompete

Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for the input. I did that to embrace the hate I got from the first time I decided to make a Patreon account. I might be in my early 40s, but F95 is one of my way to release my inner child LOL
Those hobos can't even purchase the 6 bucks subs, and yet demand the paywalled content to be free? No fucking way, I've been your supporters since fantopia, and you Mr Dev CorpoLife_dev don't you dare to make the exclusive content free

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes