Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
is there a walkthrough or guide PDF somewhere? the links that supposedly go to the game website don't work at all, and i have no idea what i'm doing beyond raising relationships and then increasing my work rep, i am getting scenes here and there, but not the ones that i'm seeing people talk about etc

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
is there a walkthrough or guide PDF somewhere? the links that supposedly go to the game website don't work at all, and i have no idea what i'm doing beyond raising relationships and then increasing my work rep, i am getting scenes here and there, but not the ones that i'm seeing people talk about etc
unzip, start the .html file, click on all Posts

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
can anyone help me with the Karen Maid route. I got the part where she is now a maid an i can call her to bring in drinks and boobjob BUT i CANT trigger themaster bedroom option to sleep one more hour after sleeping.

Xafion

Feb 27, 2019
I am looking for games like this. That has office themed sex. It would be better if it is a html if it not I would prefer 2dcg games my last resort is 3dcg games. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes