Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
where can I see which version is the online version ?
and is their still the " cant buy the Mansion " problem cause I cant buy it , but I have enough money.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Happen to have model names for Chisa and Alice? All we have to go off is the single portrait for both characters.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Um, how do we repeat sex with Ellen? I've already completed both the CFA Course and FRM Course.

I tried both courses button options/sequences, but it only ends with HJ/TJ/BJ.

edit: nvm, its after 20hrs.

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017

Corpo Life With Paid Hollywood VIP Premium Content Unlocked
which part of it includes the vip hollywood storyline? I already have the game and the updates downloaded from here and it's not available so I don't want to download all 17GB of it again. If you'd be so kind as to let me know if all I have to download is the last update or something?

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
which part of it includes the vip hollywood storyline? I already have the game and the updates downloaded from here and it's not available so I don't want to download all 17GB of it again. If you'd be so kind as to let me know if all I have to download is the last update or something?
base(17 gb) download is not important, all other patches cover the premium content as per my knowledge from files that were given by user

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
base(17 gb) download is not important, all other patches cover the premium content as per my knowledge from files that were given by user
That's why I was asking because base is 13.4 GB not 17GB
The whole game + all updates is 17.2 GB

I tried with the patches from you and still the same issue. When I call Gal Gadot over after telling the binaf to take her off the list and she comes but can't advance the scene since there is no buttons below. So it's stuck in limbo. Can only go back not forward.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes