Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I know this might be something very easy to do but how do I progress with Remu. I think i need to break up with eva but I don't see the option too.
Eva and Remu are on different routes... If you date Eva you won't be able to date Remu

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Once you complete the traing for CMF or the other one go to the CFO's office it gives you the option to create transformation office, then work there and you will get the option to eat with her
O_O must check again i guess

Update: on an older save file(where i'm romancing karen) it doesn't appear such option

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
O_O must check again i guess

Update: on an older save file(where i'm romancing karen) it doesn't appear such option
And you've got to be a VP to unlock Transformation Office. Once you have all the requirements, go to CFO office and talk about the company's transformation projects

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
For those who's been wondering what's Transformation Office is. It's not body transformation, sissification, transgenderism, and any other stuff.

This is what I mean by Transformation Office. The terms that's commonly used in corporate worlds

Reactions: McIgga

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
which is superior to Chief?
No, VP (Vice President) is the rank right after AVP (Assistant Vice President). You can't be in lower or higher rank than VP. You have to be a VP to trigger the conversation with the CFO about transformation project

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No, VP (Vice President) is the rank right after AVP (Assistant Vice President). You can't be in lower or higher rank than VP. You have to be a VP to trigger the conversation with the CFO about transformation project
i guess, i save edit because i unlocked Chief XD yeah i'm shamless XD

Jokes on me, i must re-play the whole thing all over again XD

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i guess, i save edit because i unlocked Chief XD yeah i'm shamless XD

Jokes on me, i must re-play the whole thing all over again XD
Lol if you wanna cheat, just use the cheat I provided, and don't over use the cheat, especially the rank cheat, there's event flag on almost every rank stages.. If you wanna cheat on rank, make sure to stop cheating just before the promotion

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Lol if you wanna cheat, just use the cheat I provided, and don't over use the cheat, especially the rank cheat, there's event flag on almost every rank stages.. If you wanna cheat on rank, make sure to stop cheating just before the promotion
lesson learned boss XD

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes