Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teemothy

Jun 3, 2017
I don't have any exact deadline... but I'm working on it as fast as I can, so I can finish this game, and move on to my next game... A Japanese Schoolboy simulator, where you'll encounter beautiful classmates, teachers, aunts, and of course stepmom :p
can't wait for the game to be released. keep up the great work :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't have any exact deadline... but I'm working on it as fast as I can, so I can finish this game, and move on to my next game... A Japanese Schoolboy simulator, where you'll encounter beautiful classmates, teachers, aunts, and of course stepmom :p
Don't rush it. This game has a lot of potential. Can work up to become CEO yourself, get married and pregnancy etc, and more celebrities!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.06.jpg

v.0.06: Ellen Wang is Not Just a Humble Tutor

Changelog:
- Ellen Wang, The CFA tutor is now available for tutoring you in FRM Certifications. Not only that, her expertise is going to be needed in your bank.
- FRM certification. Apply to unlock scenes with Ellen, passing the exam will greatly improve your work

Added 5 sex scenes with Ellen:
- FRM tutor and sex: You need to apply to FRM Course. It will cost you 5000 bucks
- Sex scene 1 (day): Call Ellen for private tutoring 7am - 7pm
- Sex scene 2 (evening): Call Ellen for private tutoring 8pm-12pm
- Sex scene 3 (evening): Call Ellen for private tutoring, and choose "Go straight to sex" 8pm-12pm
- Sex scene 4 (Office Lunch - toilet): Work in the transformation office, and at lunchtime 12am-2pm, ask her to have lunch together
- Sex scene 5 (Office Lunch - filing room): Work in the transformation office, and at lunchtime 12am-2pm, ask her to have lunch together

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.06b.jpg

Corpo Life 0.06b (FANTOPIA Release)
Download:

This is will be the introduction to sugar-baby framework. Lots of the players complain that having only one girlfriend sucks, moreover after breaking up we can't hook up with our ex anymore, and that I don't plan any harem for the future. Having harem for a corporate drones is quite uncommon, so instead of a harem, here I introduce the sugar baby system. It's not finished yet, but this is a glimpse of what I have in mind. The sugar baby I introduced here is Aoi Sky, a financially troubled married woman whose husband just got fired recently.

Changelog:
- Fix bug where while dating Karen/Remu you're still able to ask Eva to be your girlfriend.

New Girl Scene: Aoi Sky, a massage therapist at the brothel. A potential sugar baby
- Massage Scene (Available at the brothel)
- Private room scene (Available at the brothel)
- Bunny costume scene (Available at the brothel)
- Hotel scene (Build relationship by chatting with Aoi in the private room, when she likes you enough, she will agree to go to the hotel)

New Girl Scene: Maria Ozawa, a legendary supermodel
- Sex scene (Available at the brothel)

Additional Scene for Ellen Wang
- Night office scene in the transformation office (at 9pm -12pm)
- Morning office scene after meeting in transformation office (9am - 11am)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
a bit confused on how to get the transformation office
The main condition of unlocking the transformation office (no it's not a sissification/trans-body BS, I'm not into that) are:

1. You need to be a Vice President (VP) not lower or higher
2. You need to complete both CFA and FRM exams

Then when you visit CFO office, He will ask you to be involved in the transformation office

Reactions: Slade575
May 7, 2017
I might be not the first saying it, but JAV style is finally smth new these days among html games, I can even forgive censored scenes
Nice stuff, keep up and hope u`ll have enough inspiration to maintain ur project, but don`t overdo it, nobody need a dev with burnout, lol

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I might be not the first saying it, but JAV style is finally smth new these days among html games, I can even forgive censored scenes
Nice stuff, keep up and hope u`ll have enough inspiration to maintain ur project, but don`t overdo it, nobody need a dev with burnout, lol
Don't worry developing this game is the way I escape from my real life burnout from my corporate job. I do enjoy even fap while making this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

milesld

May 26, 2020
CorpoLife-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
3.5 GB vs 6.7 GB?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
3.5 GB vs 6.7 GB?
Thanks for pointing this out, I'd accidentally bundled both builds from the gofile link. Oops. Here's the fixed version:

CorpoLife-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: milesld

BallerT

Jan 30, 2021
I know this might be something very easy to do but how do I progress with Remu. I think i need to break up with eva but I don't see the option too.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes