Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Since there were no reactions or quotes made, I must apologize for not placing this error in the game. I thought the error told it's location.

This occurs in the Mall --> Property Agent --> Rent --> Error: the passage "Rent Property" does not exist

Hope this makes finding this error simpler. :)
The content is not there yet... Right now you can only buy 1 house that costs 1million bucks

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
That's just not the way I work on this game
i understand but when you don't you oblige the player to download he full game each update for only a 300 mb of new content, plus its easier for yu and the player tust me i know you only need 2 thing in the update file( the new html and a files with the nexw content )

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i understand but when you don't you oblige the player to download he full game each update for only a 300 mb of new content, plus its easier for yu and the player tust me i know you only need 2 thing in the update file( the new html and a files with the nexw content )
If it's only video it's easier to make update only, because new video usually I put in new video folder. But every update it's not only about videos, new icons, logo, and other images are not structured like the video ones.. And I don't spend time flagging which icons/picts/ that are made for the newer version.

& Judging on how every update I always have one or few bugs, I think if I make "update only downloads" There will be more bugs than usual, and most of them are missing images and icons..

Sorry that's just limitations that I have.

Moreover, you don't have to download to play the game.. This awesome website , is hosting my game and can be played online

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Try to restart your browser... This is a browser issue.. sometimes happen to me
Are you sure? I tried multiple times and whenever I go to sleep the error pops up again. Also tried exporint the saves to another browser but they do not get loaded. So cannot test other browsers.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Are you sure? I tried multiple times and whenever I go to sleep the error pops up again. Also tried exporint the saves to another browser but they do not get loaded. So cannot test other browsers.
give me your save file

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
If it's only video it's easier to make update only, because new video usually I put in new video folder. But every update it's not only about videos, new icons, logo, and other images are not structured like the video ones.. And I don't spend time flagging which icons/picts/ that are made for the newer version.

& Judging on how every update I always have one or few bugs, I think if I make "update only downloads" There will be more bugs than usual, and most of them are missing images and icons..

Sorry that's just limitations that I have.

Moreover, you don't have to download to play the game.. This awesome website , is hosting my game and can be played online

Cheers

i understand what yu said but technicly if yu do your work right yu don't hae these probleme ( img, video ... include ) technicly if you name your files( video pic...) right and do the same in the html yu dont have those problem

exemple : yu have a video ( webm) for a blowjob scene for a character name anna, yu put the video in a subcase name "ana " witch is in a case name "img" and the video is name blow.webm

and you put it correctly the linq in the html for the video like that :

game/img/anna/blow.webm

when the gamer will fuse the update game yu will not have those problem

, being myself an unactive hmtl game creator know what i say soo...

but yu free to do what yu want it was just a poposal/advice

uturd5027

Oct 8, 2022
for anne the hint says to check on her at night in my room how can i do this when i enter my room at night i only see karen?

AgraelDrake

Jan 9, 2023
I played your game on Mopoga and I really needed to come here for thanking you!
Finally I can play with JAV actresses, it's a dream come true... And I like the dynamics until now, I'm not tired of grinding (as a JRPG player...).

So, thank you very much for your efforts!

I also have a question: in the first Place, I chose to date Karen but after a while I broke up with her and she disappeared... It's a feature you wanted? Does It work this way for every girl?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Finally I can play with JAV actresses, it's a dream come true... And I like the dynamics until now, I'm not tired of grinding (as a JRPG player...).

I also have a question: in the first Place, I chose to date Karen but after a while I broke up with her and she disappeared... It's a feature you wanted? Does It work this way for every girl?
For now Karen will disappear... but wait for the future releases... there will be a dark route for her

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

I see that you're new to to F95zone. Thank you for liking my game and giving me nice rating! Let's see there will be haters who will comment that i deliberately make a fake account and rate my own thread, just because the reviewer is a new member to the F95zone... but that's okay.. I hope you enjoy the game, and don't be satisfied just yet, because the best is yet to come

cheers

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes