Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
yes save from 0.04b
I changed the structure of the interaction between Remu and Karen. (Since Remu content is now locked, to unlock it you have to break up with Karen first).

So I would recommend you start a new game. Sorry for the inconvenience

Jun 28, 2020
In my case, after choosing to break up with Karen, select the flirt menu at Limu and Company, and then click Office Quick Sex after complet sex ,flirt Mode again, a date menu that was not there before will appear. Selecting her dating menu If you select her and her chat menu in dating, ask her to be a girlfriend menu will appear in her selection. If you select that, her girlfriend is complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Teaser for 0.07 (WIP)...

What's better than going on a vacation? Going on a vacation with Remu!
What's better than going on a vacation with Remu? Going on a vacation with Gal, in a private jet!

Corpo Life 0.07 Teaser.jpg

nooneknows17

Feb 11, 2022
In my case, after choosing to break up with Karen, select the flirt menu at Limu and Company, and then click Office Quick Sex after complet sex ,flirt Mode again, a date menu that was not there before will appear. Selecting her dating menu If you select her and her chat menu in dating, ask her to be a girlfriend menu will appear in her selection. If you select that, her girlfriend is complete.
thanks, that works

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
this thing with 1 girlfriend is just convoluted and bad gameplay... cant we just do harem route and catch them all?

Reactions: Tremeres
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes