Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YOLO022

May 2, 2020
How about the interface? Because I never designed it to be opened on phone
All good. It will open on joiplay app rather than just regular browser. The interface is same as it is in pc. The joiplay will act as app drawer and launcher at the same time. I can say it is emulater to different types of files or games as well in html well there is a list that is compatible with but for pc html everything is good and i tried it on different html pc.

YOLO022

May 2, 2020
All good. It will open on joiplay app rather than just regular browser. The interface is same as it is in pc. The joiplay will act as app drawer and launcher at the same time. I can say it is emulater to different types of files or games as well in html well there is a list that is compatible with but for pc html everything is good and i tried it on different html pc.
Here is the sample screenshot. The app is in full screen so threre is no url link or like the browser interface. It will look like you run an actual app or games.

Screenshot_20230101_234246_JoiPlay.jpg

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
v0.05 public build sneak peek: Hanging out with Remu at home after office

1672815477762.png

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life v0.05 is now available for public.

remu_0.05.jpg

v.0.05: Remu The Girlfriend

Changelog:
- Add the option to break up with Karen. This is needed to make Remu your girlfriend, and start the chain of events with her

Remu's 9 New Scenes: This requires Remu as your girlfriend

- Post-Dating Home: Ask remu to go on a date while in the office
- Home morning sex scene: 7am after waking up
- Home evening living room scene: 7pm to 10pm
- Home night bed scene: 9pm to 12pm
- Home kitchen morning scene: 8am to 9am
- Home kitchen evening scene: 6pm-9pm
- Home bath morning scene: 7am-8am
- Weekend dating beach scene: Go on a date in the weekend to the beach with Remu
- Weekend dating forest camping scene: Go camping in the forest with Remu in the weekend

• Love
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
ellen_0.06.jpg

Corpo Life v0.06 - Fantopia version (will be available for public in 1-2 weeks)

Download:

Changelog:
- Ellen Wang, The CFA tutor is now available for tutoring you in FRM Certifications. Not only that, her expertise is going to be needed in your bank.
- FRM certification. Apply to unlock scenes with Ellen, passing the exam will greatly improve your work

Added 5 sex scenes with Ellen:
- FRM tutor and sex: You need to apply to FRM Course. It will cost you 5000 bucks
- Sex scene 1 (day): Call Ellen for private tutoring 7am - 7pm
- Sex scene 2 (evening): Call Ellen for private tutoring 8pm-12pm
- Sex scene 3 (evening): Call Ellen for private tutoring, and choose "Go straight to sex" 8pm-12pm
- Sex scene 4 (Office Lunch - toilet): Work in the transformation office, and at lunchtime 12am-2pm, ask her to have lunch together
- Sex scene 5 (Office Lunch - filing room): Work in the transformation office, and at lunchtime 12am-2pm, ask her to have lunch together

Ellen is so horny, she even asks to be fucked during lunchtime on a filing room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but if Remu's your girlfriend and you wake her up at 23:00 to fuck her, at some point the MC asks her to make him pregnant xD.

On another note, it would be nice if his current girlfriend could give some feedback after visiting the MC's home, or maybe just when he buys a new house, whether it's positive or negative. Maybe she could even ask to be involved in the buying process, even if it's just by helping him choose the best deal.

Last edited:

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
I'm probably the only one here who wants this, but if there ever was to be a harem route implemented, I want my harem of cute Asian girls to be behind a very steep grind where you balance work and play, manage your lifestyle, money and relationships to be optimized for peak horni.

Maybe I'm just addicted to the grind.

Anyway, nice game, Dev! Looking forward to future updates that bring in all the cute Asian gals, as well as the expansion of systems within the game.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
wow... what an amazing game; completely hooked up (y)
thanks for this game and waiting for next updates :cool:

Reactions: tankdick

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but if Remu's your girlfriend and you wake her up at 23:00 to fuck her, at some point the MC asks her to make him pregnant xD.

On another note, it would be nice if his current girlfriend could give some feedback after visiting the MC's home, or maybe just when he buys a new house, whether it's positive or negative. Maybe she could even ask to be involved in the buying process, even if it's just by helping him choose the best deal.
Yeahh my bad... I put the wrong tagged. Already fixed in 0.06

I'm probably the only one here who wants this, but if there ever was to be a harem route implemented, I want my harem of cute Asian girls to be behind a very steep grind where you balance work and play, manage your lifestyle, money and relationships to be optimized for peak horni.

Maybe I'm just addicted to the grind.

Anyway, nice game, Dev! Looking forward to future updates that bring in all the cute Asian gals, as well as the expansion of systems within the game.
I'm not really into harem... but I'll see what I can do

wow... what an amazing game; completely hooked up (y)
thanks for this game and waiting for next updates :cool:
Glad if you like it.. Give it a good 3-5 rating if the game made you fap fap all day :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes