Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
the videos wont play. NO screen whatsoever. I used both Mozilla and Brave, didnt work on any of them. Any ideas? Both browsers are updated to latest versions. I am using the compressed version.

Reactions: TheHighlander

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Yup it's the version from 14.12.2022
the videos wont play. NO screen whatsoever. I used both Mozilla and Brave, didnt work on any of them. Any ideas? Both browsers are updated to latest versions. I am using the compressed version.
I'm afraid that this issue only broken_division can answer

He already stated that his compressed version only works on Chrome.
I tried downloading it, and got no issue

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
as i stated above that the videos are working only in chrome based browsers
in my brave they work flawlessly :unsure: on windows 11 by the way

• Sad
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
how do i start content with the subordinates? i click them in office and nothing happens?
Have you hired them? You should hire them first. After that, click on the description "Call Anne","Check on Yua", "Check on Remu" to start interaction

Reactions: shintaji

ThaneErikur

Nov 15, 2022
Hi dev, I just subbed to your fantopia, and I think that this remu update is simply amazing. I hope you make more her content. like creampie or marriage or pregnancy maybe?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi dev, I just subbed to your fantopia, and I think that this remu update is simply amazing. I hope you make more her content. like creampie or marriage or pregnancy maybe?
Thank you for your kind words and for subscribing to my Fantopia page. But marriage and pregnancy content for Remu, it's not up to me. It's up to the model Remu Suzumori. If she got pregnant in the future and still doing AV, I would be more than happy to put it in the game

Anyway if you really like the game, would mind giving nice review 3-5 stars?

thank you

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I think I focused too much on Jav content lately and forgot that I still have three non-asian beauties; Mia, Natalia, and Eva... Would you guys love to have their content further developed?

YOLO022

May 2, 2020
I'm afraid it won't. Unless this 3rd party web downloads my game, and makes it android friendly. I've emailed them to accommodate my android audiences, but still got no reply
I managed to find a work around to play it on mobile. Your mobile audience may try to download Joiplay from app store and just select the htlm file as the executable file.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I managed to find a work around to play it on mobile. Your mobile audience may try to download Joiplay from app store and just select the htlm file as the executable file.
How about the interface? Because I never designed it to be opened on phone

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Finally, you got to fuck Ellen, your tutor... But is she really just a humbe tutor? Find out her story in v0.06 (coming soon)

1672565278532.png

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes