Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If the story progresses beyond a certain level, an error message appears when saving, and the save is not possible. Has anyone else seen the save error message? i am using the Chrome browser.
It's browser issue, people at Mopoga are also having the sampe problem.. Try to save directly into your disk

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
How to become senior manager. I'm stuck at cheif
Chief is the highest rank that's just there for a placeholder.. Don't over use the rank cheat.. Stop before the promotion so you won't miss promotion events

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Seems interesting enough, look forward to trying it out. Thanks for sharing Dev. & Best of luck to you and it's success!:cool:

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for notifying this.. This is clearly a bug.. I will make inviting Eva is not available when you're dating someone else

thanks also, would it be possible to meet characters that you've broken up with like in my playthough, Karen. or is it intended and you will introduce a new character to fill her spot in the corpo when she left?

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
just a quick question those this game have like a story or just open sandbox game i don't mind open sandbox game's but i do enjoy a little bit of guided story in a game like you know in ummmm what video game can i reference here a yes like the skyrim like it's a open rpg game but there's still like main story

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
just a quick question those this game have like a story or just open sandbox game i don't mind open sandbox game's but i do enjoy a little bit of guided story in a game like you know in ummmm what video game can i reference here a yes like the skyrim like it's a open rpg game but there's still like main story
There's a plot in the game. and yes, Skyrim is the main inspiration, since I've been in the game 10K+ hours

Reactions: Sunwolf
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes