Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
just a question but is there any chance of adding Hitomi Tanaka in the future? i think she would be a great addition
I think no... because her boobs are too big to be true :D boobs that size are not my cup of tea

Anyway looking forward to being able to do what you can do with money and power lol
There are reasons I put prestige and lifestyle point variable... anyway I loved your game, it's a shame that it has to be abandoned

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Because Remu's better :D
why? what sets her apart from Karen other than people's opinions? honestly I think dating Remu is a gamble considering her father could either make your work hell or just fire you and destroy your image. I'll stick with Karen because I feel like she's a better fit for me

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
also I just wanna point out that Karen has had feelings for MC since they were in the program together and it feels like during that time we got to really know her better. again, I understand most people like Remu but I what I don't understand is why people go out of their way to date Karen only to break up with her later for another girl. it seems unfair to mess with her like that

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
also I just wanna point out that Karen has had feelings for MC since they were in the program together and it feels like during that time we got to really know her better. again, I understand most people like Remu but I what I don't understand is why people go out of their way to date Karen only to break up with her later for another girl. it seems unfair to mess with her like that
Yes it's a bitter reality to be honest.. Most people I know would dump their longtime girl friend for a more beautiful or richer ones.. It's intended in the game that player would feel this kind of dilemma. And don't worry, in the future I will give some love to Karen, and more story plot for her, whether it's a wholesome experience or a darker one. It's really up the player

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yes it's a bitter reality to be honest.. Most people I know would dump their longtime girl friend for a more beautiful or richer ones.. It's intended in the game that player would feel this kind of dilemma. And don't worry, in the future I will give some love to Karen, and more story plot for her, whether it's a wholesome experience or a darker one. It's really up the player
ty for taking time to engage with fans. most developers wouldn't bother or tell me not to play the game. also you'd best believe I'm gonna wife Karen up and knock her up

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes