Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DGun23

May 17, 2018
My browser hangs every time I click to go out o the street menu. Is anyone lese also facing this issue?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Still no way to break up with Eva?
No at the moment. Me personally playing this game with 3 different playthrough saves.

1. Dating Eva
2. Dating Karen
3. Dating Remu

As a developer, it makes me easier to plan what to do next with these 3 main girls

May 31, 2017
Hello hello , new player here more likely to play it when the compression come out

The game looks dope though i really hope that the dev work good on it without exhausting himself , and do the game have a list of the girls (real life names if any) or something?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hello hello , new player here more likely to play it when the compression come out

The game looks dope though i really hope that the dev work good on it without exhausting himself , and do the game have a list of the girls (real life names if any) or something?
you can check the changelog on the original post and it lists the names of models used for the game albeit their names in the game have been slightly changed

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

If you guys having trouble downloading it, You can always play it online tho

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes