Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Game is on the updated recently page but as far as I can tell, the changelog is the same as last release, as is the version number and the downloads.

What exactly prompted this to end up at the top of the updates page with no update.

leot4avnhp

May 20, 2019
Game is on the updated recently page but as far as I can tell, the changelog is the same as last release, as is the version number and the downloads.

What exactly prompted this to end up at the top of the updates page with no update.
today is the update day but because dev is out of action so maybe few days later he will upload new version for us.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

if you had bothered scrolling up a little, you would see dev is currently in the hospital and is sick. you can wait for a free game to update. if not, then stop playing and go away

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

I don't know about this, got to ask the moderator... as far as I know I haven't released anything yet since Jan-26th

But good news that I was dispatched from the hospital today, and starts working on it ASAP... please wait for 2-3 days the new version will be released shortly

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019

Yas bro, can't wait to see V0.06c

IamSomeone1

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know about this, got to ask the moderator... as far as I know I haven't released anything yet since Jan-26th

But good news that I was dispatched from the hospital today, and starts working on it ASAP... please wait for 2-3 days the new version will be released shortly
Glad you're out man and take it easy

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
if you had bothered scrolling up a little, you would see dev is currently in the hospital and is sick. you can wait for a free game to update. if not, then stop playing and go away
I don't know what that has to do with a game that wasnt updated appearing in the recently updated page. Reread my post

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

glad you are doing better

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.06c.jpg

Corpo Life 0.06c
Download:
Mega: Uploading in progress
GDrive: Uploading in progress

- New studio apartment for rent (required for Aoi Sky chain of events)
- Can call your flings and sugar baby (Aoi) when you're at home (moving "contact gal gadot here")
- Total 7 New Sex scenes with Aoi Sky
- New UI in Office, Bar, and Restaurant
- Bugfixes (honestly I forgot what bugs I fixed, since they were to many lol)

- New sugar baby framework
- Now you can hire Aoi Sky as your sugarbaby (25K a week) It's expensive, but worth it. Only available when you're AVP
- You can call her to go for a drink in a bar and which leads to 4 new sex scenes:
1) Quick BJ in Bar toilet
2) Quick Fuck in Bar's control room
3) Ask her to go to love hotel after drinking in Bar
4) Shower sex in the love hotel

- New studio apartment near Aoi's home
- Now you rent a second apartment as a safehouse to bang Aoi (Go to property agent, and rent the studio apartment)
- Now you can see Aoi's day to day activities which leads to 3 new sex scenes:
1) Day fuck with Aoi when her husband's away buying drinks (4-5pm, you have to stay in your studio apartment)
2) Morning fuck with Aoi when her husband's taking a shower (7-10am, you have to stay in your studio apartment)
3) Quick BJ at night when her husband's taking a dump (9-12pm, you have to stay in your studio apartment)

Cheers!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.07 banner.jpg

Corpo Life 0.07
Download:

- New Weekend Activities with Remu (Go to Vacation)
- Relaxing & Soothing activities with Remu
1) Play on the beach & Forest
2) Swimming in the pool
3) Hanging out in an old & rustic cottage

- 4 Sexual activities with Remu
1) Quick blowjob at the mini-bus while stuck on traffic when going to the beach
2) Semi bondage & creampie sex at the cottage
3) Pool Sex
4) Hotel Sex at night

- New Weekend Activities with Gal (Via call your fling -> Gal Gadot -> Vacation With Gal Gadot)

5 Sex scenes with Gal:
1) Quickie at the Private Jet
2) Handjob at the pool
3) Sex at the pool
4) Wake up sex at the resort
5) Quick blowjob/titjob at the bathroom (day)
6) Sex at the bathroom (night)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I don't know what that has to do with a game that wasnt updated appearing in the recently updated page. Reread my post

And... when the game actually updated, the update request to the moderator was rejected... :( on what basis the game was promoted two days ago without any updates.... and when the updates itself is released, the thread won't be promoted.. It's really confusing.
1676263176081.png

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
And... when the game actually updated, the update request to the moderator was rejected... :( on what basis the game was promoted two days ago without any updates.... and when the updates itself is released, the thread won't be promoted.. It's really confusing.
View attachment 2387274
Yea its bizarre. I reported for an update, we'll see if it goes through

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Yea its bizarre. I reported for an update, we'll see if it goes through
I don't think your report will go through. It might have something to do with this new promotion system as it stated by the moderator monroe . But what is still being a mystery is on how my thread was promoted two days ago without any report from me, or any updates been done

1676264875442.png

I update my game on average 7-10 days per update, and all of my updates are major content update 7+ new scenes and with some new mechanics. But now the policy stated that promotion to the last updated game requires 14 days after the last promotion. I don't know if I work too fast (averaging 7-10days per update) or I need to slow down a bit :D :D

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
could someone have leaked it before the official update?
That won't be possible since I just finished updating/bug checking last night LOL :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy 0.06c....

And please let me know if you guys find any bugs or any suggestions... Is Aoi's character well developed? Do you guys want to see more of her in the future?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes