Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That won't be possible since I just finished updating/bug checking last night LOL :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy 0.06c....

And please let me know if you guys find any bugs or any suggestions... Is Aoi's character well developed? Do you guys want to see more of her in the future?
at the moment, I'm only updating the game and not playing. I'll get serious about playing when there is Karen content added. I love that girl

Reactions: Crosaith.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I don't think your report will go through. It might have something to do with this new promotion system as it stated by the moderator monroe . But what is still being a mystery is on how my thread was promoted two days ago without any report from me, or any updates been done

View attachment 2387310

I update my game on average 7-10 days per update, and all of my updates are major content update 7+ new scenes and with some new mechanics. But now the policy stated that promotion to the last updated game requires 14 days after the last promotion. I don't know if I work too fast (averaging 7-10days per update) or I need to slow down a bit :D :D
Hi CorpoLife_dev,

I got the bug in older version that cause me to auto break up with Remu and date Eva.
Now I am stuck with Eva as GF. Although I still get to see some of Remu content, I cannot get the weekend content and other home content. Is there a way to break up with Eva and get Remu as GF again?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi CorpoLife_dev,

I got the bug in older version that cause me to auto break up with Remu and date Eva.
Now I am stuck with Eva as GF. Although I still get to see some of Remu content, I cannot get the weekend content and other home content. Is there a way to break up with Eva and get Remu as GF again?
What version are you playing? I believe that in the current version this bug already fixed. Now you can't date Eva if you're not single

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm playing the browser version, and I'm getting a handjob from Ellen, the asian tutor girl, and I'm kinda stuck there. What am I I supposed to do?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'm playing the browser version, and I'm getting a handjob from Ellen, the asian tutor girl, and I'm kinda stuck there. What am I I supposed to do?
what's your lust level? you should keep hitting handjob button until you came

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
What version are you playing? I believe that in the current version this bug already fixed. Now you can't date Eva if you're not single
I think it is 0.06 version. I am too lazy to replay the game from start since I got SVP and more than 10 million in stock now
Thus was hoping for a simple fix such as option to let me break up with Eva or Remu and get any other girl as gf.
I guess this is needed in future when you add more girl.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I think it is 0.06 version. I am too lazy to replay the game from start since I got SVP and more than 10 million in stock now
Thus was hoping for a simple fix such as option to let me break up with Eva or Remu and get any other girl as gf.
I guess this is needed in future when you add more girl.
You can always use HTML Save game editor

Search for "Dating Eva" and change it to "Dating Remu"

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i had taken her to the hotel, so i thought i alredy did that. now i took her again and it unlocked it
When you 1st took her to the hotel, you might be not an AVP yet.. thus it doesn't trigger the sugar baby event

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Downloading v0.07 from your Fantopia. Looking forward to playing it later.

Oct 15, 2016
Broken image after 5 seconds of playing.
corpo-life/img/place/Office_desk_1.jpg

But this exists: corpo-life/img/place/office_desk_1.jpg

Maybe we should make a windows html tag for games that are written in html(sugarcube, twine ...), but not supposed to run on any internet server. Only on desktop windows.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes