Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Quick question im stuck through the story, how the hell can I do the "I need to write a testomonial claiming that you never heard any talks about Yaron Varsano's loan restructuring". Im so stuck on this. A guide would really be appreciated because the game is currently "click anything hoping it triggers an event". Also for some reason Karen suddenly got swallowed by the void after dating remu, is that a bug?
I assume this is a conversation with Julia right? for now you don't need to write any testimonials... it's a place holder for the future where your illegal loan restructuring is found out by the audit team.. just ignore that request by Julia.. she'll still be able to fuck..

Also for Karen, yes... I agree with drifter139. Karen's against polygamous relationship... she can't accept the fact you choose other girl instead of her.. so she decided to disappear (or did she?)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I will prepare the Official Walkthrough/Guide when the game is in 0.10 version, where more than half of the characters already completed and introduced in the game

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I assume this is a conversation with Julia right? for now you don't need to write any testimonials... it's a place holder for the future where your illegal loan restructuring is found out by the audit team.. just ignore that request by Julia.. she'll still be able to fuck..

Also for Karen, yes... I agree with drifter139. Karen's against polygamous relationship... she can't accept the fact you choose other girl instead of her.. so she decided to disappear (or did she?)
proving once and for all why Karen is the one true love

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018

Thanks for the response, So I already reached the limit of the current version 0.6. I thought I was missing something cause there's still stuff on the folder files I havent seen.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
nope. never gonna happen
I think I wanna reward faithful players and punish cheater players... If you're dating someone, and have been fucking around with other girls, you'll be exposed to NTR content.. either your girlfriend gonna cheat on you too.. or... she will be uncontrollable nympho who loves gangbang and dirty shits..

But if you're faithful... there will be a lot of wholesome scenes with her, that won't be available for the cheaters

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.07 banner.jpg

v0.07 is now available for public... Enjoy

- New Weekend Activities with Remu (Go to Vacation)
- Relaxing & Soothing activities with Remu
1) Play on the beach & Forest
2) Swimming in the pool
3) Hanging out in an old & rustic cottage

- 4 Sexual activities with Remu
1) Quick blowjob at the mini-bus while stuck on traffic when going to the beach
2) Semi bondage & creampie sex at the cottage
3) Pool Sex
4) Hotel Sex at night

- New Weekend Activities with Gal (Via call your fling -> Gal Gadot -> Vacation With Gal Gadot)

5 Sex scenes with Gal:
1) Quickie at the Private Jet
2) Handjob at the pool
3) Sex at the pool
4) Wake up sex at the resort
5) Quick blowjob/titjob at the bathroom (day)
6) Sex at the bathroom (night)

Cheers!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Also please help me report the first page for the update... thank you very much guys

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think I wanna reward faithful players and punish cheater players... If you're dating someone, and have been fucking around with other girls, you'll be exposed to NTR content.. either your girlfriend gonna cheat on you too.. or... she will be uncontrollable nympho who loves gangbang and dirty shits..

But if you're faithful... there will be a lot of wholesome scenes with her, that won't be available for the cheaters
chaos.gif
..well imma prepare ma popcorn.....
tenor.gif

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

you know my stance on Karen. which is weird considering I hate Karens irl lol

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
We've got a pretty big queue at the moment for thread update requests. Should be on the LU soon-ish.

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
The idea is interesting... But the popularity of this game would increase significantly if the number of genre tags were increased...

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
We've got a pretty big queue at the moment for thread update requests. Should be on the LU soon-ish.
Even after the 2 weeks lag? Damn F95zone's getting more popular, that's great

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes