Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
What are the additional tags you recommend?
I would recommend to remove the "text based" tag, as your game is not usual text based game. It has way more visual content than normal text based game.

And I think "harem", "prostitution" are two good tag to addm, which are both quite popular.

gabap

May 24, 2020
I would appreciate it if you could describe the fixed errors and bugs more specifically in the changelog.
Or do you not need checks and reports from public version users?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I would appreciate it if you could describe the fixed errors and bugs more specifically in the changelog.
Or do you not need checks and reports from public version users?
You can report bugs on my discord channel, under the #bug-report tag

Reactions: GamerDaddy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I would recommend to remove the "text based" tag, as your game is not usual text based game. It has way more visual content than normal text based game.

And I think "harem", "prostitution" are two good tag to addm, which are both quite popular.
the problem with adding harem tag is the fact that dev intends to add consequences for multiple partners

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
the problem with adding harem tag is the fact that dev intends to add consequences for multiple partners
Then it will leads to "Harem" plus "NTR" which is quite controversial. Definitely a lot people hate this kind of combination, however I like it a lot myself. No matter what, it create a lot discussion which I think is good to make more people to notice this game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Then it will leads to "Harem" plus "NTR" which is quite controversial. Definitely a lot people hate this kind of combination, however I like it a lot myself. No matter what, it create a lot discussion which I think is good to make more people to notice this game.
yes but in this case, dev has alluded to not putting either tags in the game. and while harem is a great tag for games, this game just doesn't seem as though it would benefit from it. honestly I don't want either tags to be in this game since it's already doing so well without them

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019

yes but in this case, dev has alluded to not putting either tags in the game. and while harem is a great tag for games, this game just doesn't seem as though it would benefit from it. honestly I don't want either tags to be in this game since it's already doing so well without them

Having multiple sugar babies while having only 1 girl friend can be counted as "Harem"?

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Unpacking the v0.07 caused all my previous saves to disappear, and i did save to disk previously but trying to load from disc also didnt work and its still empty. Anyone else faced this issue?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
not able to load videos
1. What version are you playing and on which platform? Online on Mopoga? or offline download?
2. What browser do you use? some report video won't play on Edge and Firefox. Use Chrome insted

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Having multiple sugar babies while having only 1 girl friend can be counted as "Harem"?
I think yes? At least when I see "harem", I won't think all the girls know that they are all having sex with MC at the time being, they might know that later or never(if never, it's kind of NTR. sorry I can never distinguish those different types of NTR. it's just like LGBTQAQWEIRJMFASZXCMVPOASDF, which I lost track.)

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
1. What version are you playing and on which platform? Online on Mopoga? or offline download?
2. What browser do you use? some report video won't play on Edge and Firefox. Use Chrome insted
1. v0.07 offline
2. incognito chrome
3. images are getting loaded so i think path is not the issue and some gif are playing as well

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes