Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
how do i ask remu to be my gf
Chat to her at the office then click on flirt button, and u could ask her to hang out. Then you could ask her to be ur gf. Don't forget break up with Karen before that, if not, U can't go further with Remu. Sorry 'bout my English

Nov 1, 2019
Dear Dev, When I have Remu as gf, one sex session she says not to creampie because preg, The morning after said sex session she is in the shower and you can then creampie if you decide to fuck her. ???? Maybe some dialog editing might be needed.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Dear Dev, When I have Remu as gf, one sex session she says not to creampie because preg, The morning after said sex session she is in the shower and you can then creampie if you decide to fuck her. ???? Maybe some dialog editing might be needed.
- She changed her mind

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
My expectations were low, but I gave this game a try I and really liked it. Unfortunately, I don't have money to support this project, but thanks to release it to us and good luck with it!

Reactions: Gakko_dev

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
If I start dating Eva will it affect my relationship with other girls? Also, it blocks some paths that aren't necessary connected to sex?

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I bought 2 jordans and a suit, but my prestige and lifestyle are still, 1 and 2. How these clothing items affects my stats?

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Now that I'm a VP, should I work at my office or at transformation? What's the difference between those?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If I start dating Eva will it affect my relationship with other girls? Also, it blocks some paths that aren't necessary connected to sex?
Yes, ATM you can't break up with Eva and Remu. But you can still fuck other NPCs like Yua, Anne, Ellen, etc.

Reactions: N0nsens3
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes