Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
Can it be classified as NTR? (Corpo Life 0.09 WIP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NETORARE (NTR): lover or girlfriend's mc was stolen by a bastard or douchebag. this character usually is ugly and fat in manga.

NTR is divided into 3 types:

- The main character's lover still loves the main but is "raped" by others. This woman is robbed from the main character without wanting to be like that.

- The main character's lover is raped or is doing bad deeds, but later feels sympathy for the offending character. Many of these lovers are also textured with the supporting the bastard and kill the main character.

- The protagonist is horned because his lover volunteered to follow the supporting the bastard .

NETORI or Netoru: mc steal lover gf of other character. this genre make reader fell mc is a selfish bastard.

in some case, mc ( the person who steal) is not bad, if the girl has a unrequited love to character, character was dead, or character is a bastard and mc save her from him.

NETORARE is 100% negative but NETORI it depend on the story. this is 2 genre with 2 different feeling when u read or play.

OMG i hate ntr

ps: oh i forgot. its netori

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
where do i find the save
Click on the button as in the screenshot

1.jpg

The game create a save file and upload where you have the path to download files from browsers

Which you can then upload to the site.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Saeko Profile.jpg

Corpo Life 0.09: The Investigation

Download:

Changelog:
- 0.08 Bugfixes (as usual I can't really remember what I fixed LOL)
- Story Progression: Banking Industry Investigation & Authority Force (BINAF) sniffed the CFO's illegal financing activities regarding Yaron's loan restructuring request. They sent one of their agent, Lieutenant Colonel Saeko Matsu. Will you be able to cover your involvement and escape the investigation?
- To trigger the event, you need to fuck the CEO at least 10 times. When you're in your office room, The CEO will call to inform you about the BINAF arrival.

10 New Sex Scenes: To trigger the scenes you need to finish the whole BINAF events

End of Week Drinking Chain of Events:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 1 (7 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour, then bring her to your studio apartment. You need to rent studio apartment (Aoi's event)
- After waking up Saeko will cook breakfast for you.. you can ask her to have sex with her after breakfast
- Saeko will take a shower after that, you can choose to bang her in the bathroom
- While getting ready, you can fuck her for another round

Weekdays drinking:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 2 (7 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour

Family Dinner: Saeko's Husband, Daisuke will invite you for a dinner, thanking you for saving his wife's life (at least fuck Saeko once to trigger this event)
- You will have dinner with Saeko's family (Husband & Sister), after her husband passed out due to too much drinking, you can have a sexy time with Saeko (Netori content)

Office Scenes:
- Day sex quickie (< 7 PM)
- Night Sex ( 7 - 12 PM) - This will make you sleep at the office with her

Weekend visit day-sex (7AM - 5PM)
- Visit her on Saturday (Weekend Sex 1)
- Visit her on Sunday (Weekend Sex 2)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
1678205692432.png

uturd5027 I load your save and got no error... Remu's event is there... I think you installed the wrong version? please use the standanlone 0.07 version.. or wait for few days after I published 0.08 to the public

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2446714

Corpo Life 0.09: The Investigation

Download:

Changelog:
- 0.08 Bugfixes (as usual I can't really remember what I fixed LOL)
- Story Progression: Banking Industry Investigation & Authority Force (BINAF) sniffed the CFO's illegal financing activities regarding Yaron's loan restructuring request. They sent one of their agent, Lieutenant Colonel Saeko Matsu. Will you be able to cover your involvement and escape the investigation?
- To trigger the event, you need to fuck the CEO at least 10 times. When you're in your office room, The CEO will call to inform you about the BINAF arrival.

10 New Sex Scenes: To trigger the scenes you need to finish the whole BINAF events

End of Week Drinking Chain of Events:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 1 (7 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour, then bring her to your studio apartment. You need to rent studio apartment (Aoi's event)
- After waking up Saeko will cook breakfast for you.. you can ask her to have sex with her after breakfast
- Saeko will take a shower after that, you can choose to bang her in the bathroom
- While getting ready, you can fuck her for another round

Weekdays drinking:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 2 (7 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour

Family Dinner: Saeko's Husband, Daisuke will invite you for a dinner, thanking you for saving his wife's life (at least fuck Saeko once to trigger this event)
- You will have dinner with Saeko's family (Husband & Sister), after her husband passed out due to too much drinking, you can have a sexy time with Saeko (Netori content)

Office Scenes:
- Day sex quickie (< 7 PM)
- Night Sex ( 7 - 12 PM) - This will make you sleep at the office with her

Weekend visit day-sex (7AM - 5PM)
- Visit her on Saturday (Weekend Sex 1)
- Visit her on Sunday (Weekend Sex 2)
never gonna see any of these events

• Haha
Reactions: rokudosenji

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Damn, a bit annoying to have to break up with a girl to get to other content. What's the point in a game where you fuck around and cheat on them anyway.

Reactions: Lerd0

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Damn, a bit annoying to have to break up with a girl to get to other content. What's the point in a game where you fuck around and cheat on them anyway.
Because not all girls in the game agree in polygamous relationship

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
so in a divine twist of fate, my save was deleted meaning all my work with Karen is gone. the gods are cruel

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.08 banner.jpg

v0.08: The CEO's Project is now available to download at the first page of this thread!

- Storyline: Introducing Mrs Parker The CEO and Her Best Friend Margot Robbie. When you finished the Transformation Office Project, you'll be rewarded for your achievements by the CFO. The CEO of the Bank noticed this, and ask the CFO to bring you to her. Explore possibilities with Mrs Parker, as she will handle you the biggest project of the year for the bank, if you succeed, you'll be rewarded heftily

- Gameplay: Now after transformation office event triggered, you'll be given 20 days of deadline. You have to complete the work needed before deadline unless you wanna get fired and game over. Don't worry after the transformation project completed, the transformation office will not be closed as they're still needed to mantain the project goes smoothly for the long run

- Gameplay: 3 Additional Mercedes cars for you to purchase

- 6 New Sex Scenes:
1) Blowjob at the Cinema: After your success with the Margot Robbie's hotel financing project, Mrs Freya will ask you for a dinner, and a movie... you can be a little naughty with her
2) Sex after the Cinema: A blowjob atn the cinema won't be enough.. You can bang her hard after the movie, in her own house
3) Office Sex 1: After getting involved in sexual affair with the CEO, you can bang her at the office (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
4) Office Sex 2: A variant of Office Sex 1, (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)

5) Margot Sex 1: Margot will try to seduce you to ensure you that her hotel project is good enough.. It's up to you if you really want to have an affair with a celebrity
6) Margot Sex 2: Margot Sex 1 have to triggered before Margot Sex 2 available... In Margot Sex 1 she asked you to wait patiently for her to change.. now you don't have to wait

- Bugfixing: Lots of 0.07 bugs fixed, I don't have time to record them all

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes