Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
so, in order to to get the transformation office events you either have to be in luck and have a save from what 3? updates ago or start again? really now???

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
so, in order to to get the transformation office events you either have to be in luck and have a save from what 3? updates ago or start again? really now???
Why do you have to play again every time? It's easy to get stuck
If new variables are added to the game, or rather in (twine), you always have to start over if the current author did not make a script that adds variables to old saves.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
For the Margot event where do I go to trigger it, the ceo had by the top og her margot event but cant see how to get it?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
There is no video loading in the game?
The answer is simple, there was a mistake in the passage code and it does not load the video during the transition of the passage

If you don't want to wait for the next patch, which one can fix a code jamb.

Here is an example of the code you need
<video autoplay loop muted><source @src='"content/Work/"+either("1","2","3")+".webm"' type="video/webm"></video>
We find such a piece of code in his game and fix it
Pay attention to the text that I highlighted in red, usually in this piece of code there may be an error.

Hope this helps you :ROFLMAO:
No, this is wrong

all videos are checked and tested running on my build. If 1-2 scenes are missing, there's some possibilities that my codes are wrong

But if most of your scenes are not working, it caused by installation issue. Keep this in mind, that since 0.07 release, 0.08 link that I posted here are update only, thus you need to have 0.07 before downloading and overwritting all the files in game folder with 0.08

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If new variables are added to the game, or rather in (twine), you always have to start over if the current author did not make a script that adds variables to old saves.
No. This is wrong again, since 0.06, you don't have to restart your game.

Ini 0.08, all you have to do is to revert to a save where the transformation event is not started, no need to start an entirely new game, except you don't have any save before the transformation office event is triggered, since I added event and variables at the start of the transformation office which triggers transformation progress and deadline

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Not really sure what the issue is, but I can't seem to progress the Margot story. I downloaded 0.7 fresh and then installed the 0.8 update on top. I also started a new game. I got the option for the initial intro to the CEO project, she told me to come back the next day to get ready for the party, but when I go to her office the following evening there are only the normal interaction options.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Not really sure what the issue is, but I can't seem to progress the Margot story. I downloaded 0.7 fresh and then installed the 0.8 update on top. I also started a new game. I got the option for the initial intro to the CEO project, she told me to come back the next day to get ready for the party, but when I go to her office the following evening there are only the normal interaction options.
go to CEO's office in the morning

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Honestly the constant scrolling down to the bottom of the page for an action button is doing my head in.

Yes_man

Jan 14, 2022
For those who are facing issue in triggering Margot event because you fucked the CEO before her. SugarCube.State.active.variables.CEO_event=0 type this in the console and hit enter. Go to the CFO's office again and the CEO event will restart. This one way if someone needs. Feel free to message me if you face any issue. TC(y)

Reactions: Gakko_dev

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
CorpoLife_dev Thanks for the update. I ended up triggering the transformation project after I hit SVP though, and I dug around, and realized, transformation_progress only gets incremented if your role is VP. Not sure if this is a bug or not... but figured I'd post it here.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes