Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
CorpoLife_dev Thanks for the update. I ended up triggering the transformation project after I hit SVP though, and I dug around, and realized, transformation_progress only gets incremented if your role is VP. Not sure if this is a bug or not... but figured I'd post it here.
This is a bug, or either my mistake... I should've put a stopper in $corporank variable... Transformation office should've been an event for VPs only

uturd5027

Oct 8, 2022
1678633087761.png 4 days working in a row in the transformation office but that progress bar wont go up is it supposed to be like this or is it a bug?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
dev, at transformation office, i finished it and proceeded with the story with no problem, but the bars are still there(visible), and the deadline still goes down. i went forward to see what happens(if i get fired when it reaches the end)but nothing happens. its just there. is that a bug?

esson

Aug 6, 2017
You can repeat call up Margot for a fling to allow yourself to report to the CEO the following day and get 7.5 million. I don't think this is intended. I was a little sad the 50 million mansion wasn't implemented.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I think this game is a lot of bugs. I just flirted with the CEO before Rem, and the CEO automatically became my girlfriend, and then I can't break up, which means the game is over.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I think this game is a lot of bugs. I just flirted with the CEO before Rem, and the CEO automatically became my girlfriend, and then I can't break up, which means the game is over.
What are you talking about? The CEO can't be your girlfriend

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
Gotta say i like the first parts of the game,but having said that i got to chief and started the office tranformation mission ,only to find that the progresss bar didnt move at all,having read some if not all of the post on here,seems to me its a pot luck if you get to finnish it(and no,no cheats was used at any stage), and thats even before i get to the Margot Robbie story line. I commend the devs for the game it has a lot going for it,just wish it was a little easier to progress .

Melonaire

May 25, 2020
hello, I cant access mixdrop and google drive (because already limit) link for v0.07 (all files).
can you reupload or repair it?

nvm, already done thanks for the game.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
The "Status" indicates your current Girlfriend, if any. Use the developer console to manually change it. In case Karen quitted and you want her back, Change it to "Dating Karen" and she will be available. I haven't test this enough to see if it is game-breaking though.
screenshot_manual_gf.png
EDIT: These are the status texts you may need to set:
1678880001827.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes