Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
ty for taking time to engage with fans. most developers wouldn't bother or tell me not to play the game. also you'd best believe I'm gonna wife Karen up and knock her up
Because you're not the only one who have this kind of opinion. People have been requesting me to put Karen back to the game, because of attachment they felt in the early phase of the game. Both Karen & Remu believes in monogamous relationship, that's why I don't allow harem involving these two girls.

Since you're saying this, I've got this idea that in the future I will make it harder for player engange in active sexual relationship outside of your marriage.. If your spouse finds out that you have a fling, or sugar babies, they will dump/divorce you, ONLY IF they find out.. Or for certain girls, you can bribe your wife to ignore your unfaithfulness with a hefty amount of allowance..

Then idea of the game is, if you really want to commit yourself with your one true love, you should do it, and don't cheat on her, if you cheated too much, she will find out, and there will be penalty for you.

If you want to live a carefree active sexual life with lots of girls, flings, and sugar babies, the choice are there for you to choose.

Karen, Remu, and Eva will have different level of tolerance towards unfaithfulness

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Because you're not the only one who have this kind of opinion. People have been requesting me to put Karen back to the game, because of attachment they felt in the early phase of the game. Both Karen & Remu believes in monogamous relationship, that's why I don't allow harem involving these two girls.

Since you're saying this, I've got this idea that in the future I will make it harder for player engange in active sexual relationship outside of your marriage.. If your spouse finds out that you have a fling, or sugar babies, they will dump/divorce you, ONLY IF they find out.. Or for certain girls, you can bribe your wife to ignore your unfaithfulness with a hefty amount of allowance..

Then idea of the game is, if you really want to commit yourself with your one true love, you should do it, and don't cheat on her, if you cheated too much, she will find out, and there will be penalty for you.

If you want to live a carefree active sexual life with lots of girls, flings, and sugar babies, the choice are there for you to choose.

Karen, Remu, and Eva will have different level of tolerance towards unfaithfulness
I've actually never cheated on Karen so no plans to do that. you mess with the waifu, you get the knaifu

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
What is the real name of Karen i highlight the girls name and click search Web but comes up with different women.:unsure:

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
When you get Anne's friendship full it says check on her at night in your room but nothing shows or happens is that not in this game build:unsure:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Marriage, Pregnancy, & Raising a Child concept art for Remu & Eva

Since your going for the realism angle give the player the opportunity to impregnate multiple women , even outside of marriage, if he comes inside multiple times. Of course you could implement consequence as well, like spouse finding out, women suing your ass for child support, paying a lot of money, getting bad reputation and losing your job... now that's realistic!

Reactions: vitamin433

cringemidnight

Jan 7, 2022
how do i interact with the assistants? clicking on their images does nothing and i dont see any button in the menu, it still says "hire assistants" but all the spots are full already

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Since your going for the realism angle give the player the opportunity to impregnate multiple women , even outside of marriage, if he comes inside multiple times. Of course you could implement consequence as well, like spouse finding out, women suing your ass for child support, paying a lot of money, getting bad reputation and losing your job... now that's realistic!
And that's hundreds if not thousands of variables to be implemented in the code I don't know if a one-man developer like me can handle that level of complexity... It can be implemented, but I imagine number of bugs that will come afterwards

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
how do i interact with the assistants? clicking on their images does nothing and i dont see any button in the menu, it still says "hire assistants" but all the spots are full already
Click on the "Check on Yua" Text

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
And that's hundreds if not thousands of variables to be implemented in the code I don't know if a one-man developer like me can handle that level of complexity... It can be implemented, but I imagine number of bugs that will come afterwards
It could be made simple, no need a thousand variables. Just add pregnancy chance for all girls and unique one or two dialogue depending on that. Then option to pay 1)hush money 2)pay abortion 3)dumb current gf for the pregnant one as solutions. easy peasy.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It could be made simple, no need a thousand variables. Just add pregnancy chance for all girls and unique one or two dialogue depending on that. Then option to pay 1)hush money 2)pay abortion 3)dumb current gf for the pregnant one as solutions. easy peasy.
what I meant was "Spouse finding out", "women suing your ass for child support", "paying a lot of money", "getting bad reputation" and "losing your job".

The interaction would be complex, but doesn't matter... I'll try it anyway

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
When you get Anne's friendship full it says check on her at night in your room but nothing shows or happens is that not in this game build:unsure:
It's there... Just check your office room between 10-12pm

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
what I meant was "Spouse finding out", "women suing your ass for child support", "paying a lot of money", "getting bad reputation" and "losing your job".

The interaction would be complex, but doesn't matter... I'll try it anyway
BTW there is an HTML game called College daze where you can impregnate the entire female cast of the game. And your GFs can find out and dump you (or not). You might want to check it out to get an idea.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-300c-g28.41722/post-7119176

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Marriage with Eva refined Art Concept, events with your parents and hers

eva_marriage.jpg

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes