Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'll download the "full game" (~5GB) but when I extract it looks like it's just an update (~1GB). Is this happening with anyone else, any fix? Aside from playing it online
Downloaded 5gigs and when extracted it became 1gigs... well that's new I haven't heard about this before. Anyone else experienced this?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
CorpoLife_dev, can you put a list with the names of the actresses that are in your game? Especially for the Japanese, I don't think many of us know about them. Thanks and keep up the good work. I would like to say that your game it's an 8 out of 10. A good story with nice progress. I would like to encourage you to use some of those photos that you put here between the dialog in the game for more authenticity.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
CorpoLife_dev, can you put a list with the names of the actresses that are in your game? Especially for the Japanese, I don't think many of us know about them. Thanks and keep up the good work. I would like to say that your game it's an 8 out of 10. A good story with nice progress. I would like to encourage you to use some of those photos that you put here between the dialog in the game for more authenticity.
their names are in the changelog on the OP. might take a few minutes to read them all but they are there

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
CorpoLife_dev , The 0.10v condition seems to be met, but I don't know why the step-sister story doesn't progress.
Because you play version 0.09! V0.10 is not out yet... goddam it is so hard to understand the name of the game?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HTML Corpo Life [v0.09] [CorpoLife_dev]

Edit: Version 0.10 is not out here, for free, if you want to play it now you can find it here, https://f95zone.to/threads/corpo-life-v0-09-corpolife_dev.136520/post-10431862 or here

kkddssll

Mar 18, 2019
Because you play version 0.09! V0.10 is not out yet... goddam it is so hard to understand the name of the game?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HTML Corpo Life [v0.09] [CorpoLife_dev]

Edit: Version 0.10 is not out here, for free, if you want to play it now you can find it here, https://f95zone.to/threads/corpo-life-v0-09-corpolife_dev.136520/post-10431862 or here
I got 0.10 update version because I'm a subscriber.

I think the developers have a lot of communication here, so I'm posting it here.(y)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

I think the developers have a lot of communication here, so I'm posting it here.
I think the game creator should collect all the bug reports from the players and take the time to try to fix them.
Now we mean that the game has 2 versions and each one must be edited separately I sympathize with the author of the game.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019

I think the developers have a lot of communication here, so I'm posting it here.(y)

My bad then mate, you didn't say that you already have v0.10 so I thought that you wanna play v0.10 with the version from here :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Well, even assuming that everything works for the author, so make a good quest assistant so that the players don’t have a question of what and how to do in the game to open the scenes.

Essentially lead the player by the hand.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
My friend, he kind of wrote :LOL:
Not to drag this out too much because is not something very important but he didn't. lol

@CorpoLife_dev , The 0.10v condition seems to be met, but I don't know why the step-sister story doesn't progress.
He is saying that the conditions for v0.10 are done but not what version he's playing.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Not to drag this out too much because is not something very important but he didn't. lol

He is saying that the conditions for v0.10 are done but not what version he's playing.
Well, how easy it would be to understand, usually everyone writes about the errors of the old versions here, but he began to write about the new version.

Yes, it seems he did not ask for a link to version 0.10

And that he did not indicate which version he plays, perhaps this one and misled you

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
CorpoLife_dev , The 0.10v condition seems to be met, but I don't know why the step-sister story doesn't progress.
This is weird, you clearly finished Saeko/BINAF events, but somehow the game doesn't detect that you already passed the final event, where the police, rupert, came to the wolf Mafia's compound... And one of the factors that may cause this is cheating on corporate rank (damn I hate this cheat so much, it tends to break the game).

But I overrode the code, and here you go,... just go to the office and the event will Melody will start

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This is weird, you clearly finished Saeko/BINAF events, but somehow the game doesn't detect that you already passed the final event, where the police, rupert, came to the wolf Mafia's compound... And one of the factors that may cause this is cheating on corporate rank (damn I hate this cheat so much, it tends to break the game).

But I overrode the code, and here you go,... just go to the office and the event will Melody will start
By the way, isn't it easier to rework the cheat?
(If it gives you such a headache.)

Remove the ability to increase your rank

Leave cheat for money

So that you can't be fired

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
By the way, isn't it easier to rework the cheat?
(If it gives you such a headache.)

Remove the ability to increase your rank

Leave cheat for money

So that you can't be fired
I use the corporate rank cheat to bugtest the game.. After I finished certain events of the game, I started from the beginning, and check if all events are executed properly..

Maybe I should've just put a warning to the corporate-rank cheat, that it might break your game

Reactions: Meet42

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I use the corporate rank cheat to bugtest the game.. After I finished certain events of the game, I started from the beginning, and check if all events are executed properly..

Maybe I should've just put a warning to the corporate-rank cheat, that it might break your game
Maybe you need to make a quick start with the latest update which is in the game?

Jun 28, 2020
Personally, I think it would be best to remove the company rank related event trigger, but I don't know what the developer thinks. If you remove the rank during the trigger of the event, of course you won't need cheats.

xnt1111

Dec 27, 2022
great game but I'm stuck after getting the CEO to max. So I don't get the event to continue after transformation office etc. is done. I probably messed up somewhere but I've already made a new save (a while ago) and still the same thing. Does anyone have a save around there? Like either when you get the new dialogue from the CEO or briefly after? Don't really want to grind work again to VP...

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes