Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Has anyone walkthoughed v0.09 please help me. I got all scenes of Saeko except this" Night Sex ( 7 - 12 PM) - This will make you sleep at the office with her". At 8pm, I went to Saeko's office then had 2 choices: drink at bar then go to her apartment or have dinner with Saeko'family. Did I miss something. Someone please help
If I understand correctly the hint that the developers described in the update log
End of Week Drinking Chain of Events:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 1 (7 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour, then bring her to your studio apartment. You need to rent studio apartment (Aoi's event)
- After waking up Saeko will cook breakfast for you.. you can ask her to have sex with her after breakfast
- Saeko will take a shower after that, you can choose to bang her in the bathroom
- While getting ready, you can fuck her for another round

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I finally finished it. Damn, Saeko is hot as hell. Hopefully MC can have sex with her in the office soon. Saeko also has a lot of similar scenes. I really love the way the MC makes love to the ladies right next to her husband. Please add more sex scenes with Saeko, Aoi, and Julia. Also, Dev, please tell me Ellen's real name, the CFA teacher. She is so attractive. Looking forward to the newest updated versions soon. Keep going.
Actually you can have sex with Saeko in the Office

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Actually you can have sex with Saeko in the Office
I got all scenes of Saeko except this" Night Sex ( 7 - 12 PM) - This will make you sleep at the office with her". At 8pm, I went to Saeko's office then had 2 choices: drink at bar then go to her apartment or have dinner with Saeko'family. Did I miss something

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
Transformation Office Project how to trigger and how to meet Mrs Parker The CEO and Her Best Friend Margot Robbie?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I got all scenes of Saeko except this" Night Sex ( 7 - 12 PM) - This will make you sleep at the office with her". At 8pm, I went to Saeko's office then had 2 choices: drink at bar then go to her apartment or have dinner with Saeko'family. Did I miss something
it depends on the days you interract with her

Aug 16, 2020
I think I'm stuck. Got up to VP, done the first task for the CFO, had the first dinner with Gal. Can't seem to progress from there.
Am I missing something? I don't remember if I had a transformation event or not. Haven't used any cheats. Started playing at v06, I think.
Used the cheat options to grind work up to chief, still nothing happening. Do I ned to start over?

Last edited:

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
There seems to be some missing video files , ive checked and some car vids(not bothered about them) also Margot vid files are missing, lucky i still had some old downloaded corpo life zips,but i also downloaded the full 0.09 version and the videos are missing from that.

Aug 16, 2020
Figured out why I was stuck. Still hadn't gotten the home workstation stuff, so had to buy them and do the 2 courses. Now I was able to do the transformation event and get up to the CEO.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes