Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justacoffin

Dec 14, 2019
Hello good sir,
I am hereby spending my first ever comment here just to say this is possibly one the best H-game I ever played on this site due to my biased interest toward JAV genres.
Once again, I wholeheartedly thank you for this one golden experience of a text based ero game, and hopefully I'll get to see more of this masterpiece unfolded in the future. (Apologize for the timing of april fool but I absolutely meant every word I typed and not as a silly joke)

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
I can't invite her for a drink
I do not know why

To trigger Saeko's event, please read what I wrote on the changelog

End of Week Drinking Chain of Events:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 1 (7 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour, then bring her to your studio apartment. You need to rent studio apartment (Aoi's event)
- After waking up Saeko will cook breakfast for you.. you can ask her to have sex with her after breakfast
- Saeko will take a shower after that, you can choose to bang her in the bathroom
- While getting ready, you can fuck her for another round

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
Why when I work in the transformation office there is no progress, in the end I could not do anything and the game ended, what is the reason?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I can't invite her for a drink
I do not know why
Based on your save, you can't invite her because you haven't completed all scenes with her... wait for few days (a week), and return to BINAF office, then discuss about the plan on discovering Anthony's scheme

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Why when I work in the transformation office there is no progress, in the end I could not do anything and the game ended, what is the reason?
It's because you used pre 0.08 saves, where in pre 0.08, you already unlocked transformation office... to continue the transformation event, you should use a save where you haven't triggered transformation office event

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hello good sir,
I am hereby spending my first ever comment here just to say this is possibly one the best H-game I ever played on this site due to my biased interest toward JAV genres.
Once again, I wholeheartedly thank you for this one golden experience of a text based ero game, and hopefully I'll get to see more of this masterpiece unfolded in the future. (Apologize for the timing of april fool but I absolutely meant every word I typed and not as a silly joke)
Thank you very much.. If you really enjoy the game, please give me a good 4/5 rating :D

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
It's because you used pre 0.08 saves, where in pre 0.08, you already unlocked transformation office... to continue the transformation event, you should use a save where you haven't triggered transformation office event
I started the game from the very beginning and after unlocking this office, I started working there right away, but the progress bar does not move, one time bar moves. Considering that in the save version 0.8, when it was already unlocked, it was impossible to lose there, since the progress and time bar were empty and because of this it was impossible to lose.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I started the game from the very beginning and after unlocking this office, I started working there right away, but the progress bar does not move, one time bar moves. Considering that in the save version 0.8, when it was already unlocked, it was impossible to lose there, since the progress and time bar were empty and because of this it was impossible to lose.
On what version of the game did you start?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Played since the first version of the game.
Then these are 2 only solutions for you
1. Find and use saves where you haven't triggered the transformation office event..
2. If you can't find it, restart the game, play from the beginning

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
Then these are 2 only solutions for you
1. Find and use saves where you haven't triggered the transformation office event..
2. If you can't find it, restart the game, play from the beginning
I started the game from the very beginning on version 0.09, got to transformation office and started working in it, but there was no progress

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes