Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
In the changelog I already wrote this

In order to start Saeko's event, you should've at least fucked the CEO 10 times
Oh God, I thought I made a big mistake. I haven't walkthrough v0.08 yet. I couldn't get a chance to meet the CEO. How could I do the CFO's task to get this event. Just go to the office then do work, right. I came to the CFO room and talk with him 'bout next project several times but nothing happend. The last time I went with the CFO then I met Gal Gadot and Julia. I'm so confuse. Please help, sorry 'bout my English

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Oh God, I thought I made a big mistake. I haven't walkthrough v0.08 yet. I couldn't get a chance to meet the CEO. How could I do the CFO's task to get this event. Just go to the office then do work, right. I came to the CFO room and talk with him 'bout next project several times but nothing happend. The last time I went with the CFO then I met Gal Gadot and Julia. I'm so confuse. Please help, sorry 'bout my English
You should trigger transformation office event first

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
To trigger Saeko's event, please read what I wrote on the changelog

End of Week Drinking Chain of Events:
- Saeko Drink to Sex 1 (7 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday): Ask her to go to a drink after office hour, then bring her to your studio apartment. You need to rent studio apartment (Aoi's event)
- After waking up Saeko will cook breakfast for you.. you can ask her to have sex with her after breakfast
- Saeko will take a shower after that, you can choose to bang her in the bathroom
- While getting ready, you can fuck her for another round

Reactions: UNukeBuke
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes