Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

padder

May 5, 2018
Game needs some basic things before advancing girls. Like a mark when theres a promotion. Boss calling you in and telling you congrats, maybe throw a party. Time is kinda wonky also. Sometimes it doesn't advance, other times its stuck at 24 or goes past it to 25+. Would be nice if you could click girls portraits also, instead of the tiny text beneath it.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I finally found out what the issue is. It's a similar issue with Transformation Office not progressing when updating from 0.06 to 0.07

So what you can do here:
1. Use save before the BINAF event ended (where Saeko shot Anthony)
2. If you don't have that save, I'm sorry you should play the game from the beginning
i actually found a way to fix that but i dont know if its allowed to use console commands...

its a command that allows u to replay the last of the binaf event where saeko gets kidnaped

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Game needs some basic things before advancing girls. Like a mark when theres a promotion. Boss calling you in and telling you congrats, maybe throw a party. Time is kinda wonky also. Sometimes it doesn't advance, other times its stuck at 24 or goes past it to 25+. Would be nice if you could click girls portraits also, instead of the tiny text beneath it.
Yeah promotion event only happens when you first promoted to Assistant Manager, and promotion to AVP. Beside that there's no event for promotion

Thanks for your nice input

Iced

Jul 28, 2017
Just figured out you need to be a VP for the CEO to talk to you about Margot Robbie. Being a SVP overrides the trigger for some reason.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.corporank=3999
in the console command will make you a VP again

Reactions: Attal

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Just figured out you need to be a VP for the CEO to talk to you about Margot Robbie. Being an SVP overrides the trigger for some reason.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.corporank=3999
in the console command will make you a VP again
It's almost impossible to be an SVP before margot's event without cheats... So be careful of using cheats

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes